[新聞] Captain Q&A: Wang Shi-Ting 王思婷

看板TW-F-Tennis作者 (LeeTaka)時間8年前 (2016/04/29 19:16), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Captain Q&A: Wang Shi-Ting http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/228523.aspx Q:擔任聯邦盃隊長最開心的時刻? A:兩次在亞大一級贏得冠軍-2007年在紐西蘭基督城與今年在泰國華欣這兩次。 Best moment as a captain Winning the Asia/Oceania Zone Group I twice – both the first time in 2007 in Christchurch and again this year. Q:擔任聯邦盃隊長最艱困的時刻? A:2014年在哈薩克的亞大一級比賽,因為我們的頂尖球員都不在陣中、一位選手受傷、 一位選手身體不適,所以只剩兩位在撐。如果我們輸了保級賽就得降級,還好最後擊敗了 印尼。 Worst moment as a captain It was in the Asia/Oceania Zone Group I ties in Kazakhstan in 2014 because all our top players were not there, then one of our players got injured and another wasn’t feeling well, so we only had two players left. And if we lost the last match we would go down to Asia/Oceania Zone Group II. Luckily we won, we beat Indonesia. Q:下場出賽或擔任隊長,哪個比較簡單? A:我想擔任選手會比較單純,因為我只需要專注在自己的比賽。擔任隊長就比需要照顧 成員及協調管理其他事務,要協調管理四位成員並非易事,有時她們之間並非那麼親近。 Is it easier playing or being captain? I think playing is a bit simpler, I would say, because I only focus on my match. Being the captain you have to take care of the others, organise things and manage things. It’s not always easy to manage four players and sometimes they are not so close. Q:妳心目中的聯邦盃夢幻隊成員和隊長? A:我希望有Serena Williams和Agnieszka Radwanska兩位頂尖單打球員,以及Martina Hingis、Sania Mirza兩位雙打好手。至於隊長則是Martina Navratilova。 Who would be in your Fed Cup dream team? Who is the captain? Well, I guess we should have the top two players, Serena Williams and Agnieszka Radwanska and the top doubles team: Martina Hingis and Sania Mirza. The captain would be Martina Navratilova. Q:妳平均一週看多少網球比賽? A:我會關注比分和新聞,不過除了大滿貫或一些大比賽我不太看球。 How much tennis do you watch in an average week? I follow the score and the news, but I don’t watch that much unless it’s a Grand Slam or a bigger tournament. Q:在辛苦訓練後妳最喜歡怎麼放鬆? A:我喜歡去看電影。 Q:當妳獲勝妳會怎麼慶祝? A:和好友一起享用大餐。我喜歡海鮮及日本食物。 What is your favourite way to wind down after a hard training session? I love to go to the movies. How do you celebrate when you win? Have a nice dinner with some good friends. I love seafood and Japanese food. Q:妳覺得有隊長在場上對球員有幫助嗎?為什麼? A:我想是肯定的。因為當下妳能了解球員在場上的感覺,這對協助她們更有幫助。 Do you think it helps the players to have a captain on court? If so why? I think so, because you can understand how the player feels under those circumstances and it is easier to help them. Q:誰是妳孩提時代的運動偶像? A:Chris Evert。當我12歲時她和 Navratilova 來到臺北進行表演賽,當時 Evert 提早抵達沒有對練員,而我是國內第一球員所以就和她練球。不過當時出於緊張和不會說 英文,所以並沒有機會和她多交談。 Who was your childhood sporting hero? Chris Evert. I remember I practiced with her when I was 12 because she came to Taipei for an exhibition match with Martina Navratilova and she arrived early and didn’t have any hitting partner and I was the number one player in Taiwan at that time and I got to practice with her. I didn’t talk to her because I didn’t really speak any English at that time, and I was so nervous. Q:妳對妳的成員的第一期許? A:我想最重要的是團隊精神、願意一同攜手合作,當然我也希望她們在場上盡力表現。 What is the first thing you expect from your players? First to have team spirit, to be willing to work together and of course I hope they try their best on the court. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.175.181.7 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/TW-F-Tennis/M.1461928619.A.CB4.html

04/29 19:26, , 1F
那陣容也太貪心!!
04/29 19:26, 1F

04/29 19:31, , 2F
就說是夢幻隊了唄
04/29 19:31, 2F

04/29 21:01, , 3F
有時她們並非那麼親近XD
04/29 21:01, 3F

04/30 00:03, , 4F
樓上XD
04/30 00:03, 4F