[聽力] 戴爾美語Kay宋老師多益聽力考題解題分享

看板TOEIC作者 (小英)時間9年前 (2015/01/16 02:41), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
學歷:國立政大語言學博士 多益990分滿分 Kay宋老師分享一篇PART 3擬真考題及選項分析 Man: Hi, May, I'm calling because I think I'll be a bit late for the meeting this afternoon. Woman: Oh no, I really need you to help present the sales figures to the clients. Is everything alright? Man: Yes. I'm in a taxi right now. There is some road construction going on and traffic is moving very slowly. Don't worry, I'll come to the meeting directly as soon as I get to work. 41. Why is the man calling? (A) He has been hit by a car. (B) He is meeting a client. (C) He will be late for the meeting. (D) To ask for a leave. 42. What is causing the problem? (A) He is going in the wrong direction. (B) His car broke down. (C) He's sent the sales report. (D) The road is under construction. 43. What does the man say he will do? (A) He will go to the meeting when he gets to work. (B) He will try to get another taxi. (C) He will send the woman the sales report. (D) He will re-schedule the meeting for another time. 詳解說明: 藍色為答案所在,黃色字為答案出處的提示字眼。 Man: Hi May, I'm calling because (41)I think I'll be a bit late for the meeting this afternoon. Woman: Oh no, I really need you to help present the sales figures to the clients. Is everything alright? Man: Yes. I'm in a taxi right now. (42)There is some road construction going on and traffic is moving very slowly. Don't worry, (43)I'll come to the meeting directly as soon as I get to work. *單字片語 present v.呈現 n.目前;禮物 a.目前的 figure n.數據;人物 construction n.建設;施工 go on 進行 ask for a leave 請假 re-schedule v.重新排程 41. Why is the man calling? 男士為何來電? (A) He has been hit by a car 他被車撞了。 (B) He is meeting a client 他正在跟客戶談話。 (C) He will be late for the meeting他開會將會遲到。 (D) To ask for a leave 他要請假。 【正確解答】(C) 【解題關鍵】由I think I'll be a bit late for the meeting this afternoon.可 知答案為(C)。 【地雷選項】 (A) He has been hit by a car與文中的traffic相關,但文中所述情況為塞車。 (B) He is meeting a client與文中的I think I'll be a bit late for the meeting 有相同字meeting,但文中meeting為未來事件,選項meeting為目前動作。 (D) To ask for a leave表示請假不到,與文中的I think I'll be a bit late的遲到情 況不同。 42. What is causing the problem? 這個問題是怎麼造成的? (A) He is going in the wrong direction 他走錯路了。 (B) His car broke down 他的車故障了。 (C) He's sent the sales report 他已經把業務報告寄出了。 (D) The road is under construction道路正在施工。 【正確解答】(D) 【解題關鍵】由There is some road construction going on可知答案為(D)。 43. What does the man say he will do? 男士說他會怎麼做? (A) He will go to the meeting when he gets to work 他一到公司,就去開會。 (B) He will try to get another taxi 他會試圖攔另一輛計程車。 (C) He will send the woman the sales report 他會把業務報告寄給女士。 (D) He will re-schedule the meeting for another time 他會重新安排會議時間。 【正確解答】(A) 【解題關鍵】由I'll come to the meeting directly as soon as I get to work可知 答案為(A)。 【地雷選項】 (B) He will try to get another taxi與文中的I'm in a taxi right now有相同字 taxi,但文中該句並非未來動作。 (D) He will re-schedule the meeting for another time與文中的I'll come to the meeting directly as soon as I get to work有相同字meeting,但文中該句come to 表示會去,選項reschedule暗示當天會議取消。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 61.223.248.236 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/TOEIC/M.1421347282.A.940.html

01/22 20:54, , 1F
01/22 20:54, 1F

01/22 21:03, , 2F
推老師
01/22 21:03, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1Kk0dIb0 (TOEIC)