[題目] 這是幾題我不會的題目可以麻煩大家嗎???02

看板TOEIC作者 (Matte Hardy)時間13年前 (2011/01/06 09:39), 編輯推噓0(002)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
4 Computer technology has made remarkable advances _____ the beginning of the 90's. (A) for (B) during (C) since (D) at 9. At the farm everyone has ______ own particular responsibilities. (A) their (B) some (C) his (D) one 10. I happily got caught up on my reading ______ my last vacation. (A) before (B) while (C) in (D) during 11. He felt a strong sense of accomplishment after completing such a _____ race. (A) challenging (B) challenged (C) challenge (D) challenger 12. The boy's parents gave him a _____ to help him learn geography. (A) glob (B) global (C) globe (D) globular 15. My grandmother says she can't watch the TV news anymore because of the _____. (A) violence (B) violent (C) violently (D) violet 17. The children in the class were so wild that the teacher began to suspect that they were ____ by the devil. (A) possession (B) possess (C) repossessed (D) possessed 18. Hurry up! I don't have _____ day. (A) all (B) one (C) every (D) a 20. They really focused on all the _____ they had learned over the semester when reviewing for the exam. (A) vocabulary (B) vocabularies (C) vocations (D) lexicon 23.They were too immature when they got married so everyone felt that their ______ was inevitable. (A) split up (B) split open (C) crack up (D) splits 24. Despite the fact that it was only ______ walk, the severity of the storm meant that we were soaked through by the time we arrived home. (A) ten minutes (B) ten (C) ten-minute (D) ten minute "The Romance of The Three Kingdoms" is a ___(26) novel written by Luo Guan-chung in the Ming Dynasty. For ages it has caught the fancy of readers from different (27) of life. People are drawn to the fascinating world of the three kingdoms for various reasons. Both the wisdom (28) in the military warfare and the heroic bravery of some of its legendary characters are just some of the charms to explore in the world of San Guo. Although some of the most popular episodes of this novel are (29) by historians for their authenticity, such questioning does not in the least take away people's interest in such episodes. Actually the novel does have educational value in such virtues embodies by its characters such as loyalty, courage, honor, promise, wisdom, and compassion. (30) it has been a favorite subject matter for movies, dramas, and computer games. 26. (A) historically (B)historical (C) history (D) historian 27. (A) corners (B) lines (C) walks (D) tracks 28. (A) illustrating (B) illuminating (C) illustrated (D) illustrate 29. (A) ascertained (B) validated (C) questioned (D) approved Dear Matet Thanks for your message. I'm looking ____(31) seeing you, too. I can't believe my trip is only a week away. I think I've done everything I needed to get done before the trip. Thanks for agreeing to pick me ___(32)___ at the airport. My flight (33) to arrive in Vancouver on November 2nd at 4:30 pm I'll be flying Dynasty Airlines flight number 111. It's a long flight and I have a couple of (34) ; as a (35) it's probably a good idea to call the airline before leaving to pick me up to make sure that the flight hasn't been delayed. Can't wait to see you! Sally 34. (A) stand by (B) leftovers (C) holdovers (D) stopovers 35. (A) constant (B) consequentially(C) consequence (D) consequences Question s 36 - 40 Shari: Thanks for ___(36)___ to take care of our household while we're away. Here's a list of what we want to have you do. Water the plants ___(37)___ a week. Don't forget the hydrangea on the back balcony! Feed and love Muffin. She gets 1/2 cup of dry cat food in the morning and 1/2 can of wet cat food at dinner time. Please remember ___(38)___ her water dish daily. She's very ___(39)___ and will probably want to curl up in bed with you at night. Bring in the mail and leave it on the table in the foyer. Don't worry about the newspapers. We suspend our subscription for the __(40)___ of our holiday. Thanks again and I hope everything goes well. We'll see you in a month. The Lees 36. (A) agreement (B) agreeing (C) have agreed (D) agreed 39. (A) affected (B) affecting (C) affects (D) affectionate 40. (A) during (B) duration (C) enduring (D) endure 小弟程度不是很好麻煩大家了.感謝大家^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 180.177.132.153

01/06 13:03, , 1F
這也太多了...
01/06 13:03, 1F

01/06 15:07, , 2F
|||
01/06 15:07, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1D9HrC6f (TOEIC)