[心得] 五戰102 感謝SK2 和 NOTEFULL QQ

看板TOEFL_iBT作者 (jerry)時間6年前 (2018/04/16 20:40), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 6年前最新討論串1/1
[考試日期與成績] 2018/3/26 L25 / R 28 / S 22 / W 27 Total: 102 (慘烈的5戰) [英文學習狀況] [托福準備] NOTEFULL的影片,CRUSH COURSE,SK2衝刺班,小站托福 我是考完GMAT之後才開始準備托福,所以已經在閱讀速度上有一些打底。又因為覺得SK2的課程很有效率,所以就來SK2學習。 *整體準備* 我上完課之後就是依照Rosa發的30天計畫,每天照著進度做、紀錄錯題,我覺得這樣相當有效。 *聽力* 針對聽力的部分,一定要練習Rosa上課時說的抓關鍵字(八大點)這件事情。如果抓得到 關鍵字,在抄筆記時會非常省力,而且能有效地在考題跑出來前就先想好哪裡可能會考, 會更能夠找到答案。 此外,我覺得在平常培養聽力習慣上可以去聽CRASHCOURSE裡面的影片;裡面的影片約莫6-8分鐘,而且講的速度真的很快(大約快1.5倍左右吧);如果對這種影片還能夠透過八大點抓到重點(影片在最後會再複習一次該影片的重點,可以自我檢測有沒有抓到),托福聽力應該是沒問題的。 *閱讀* 我覺得rosa講的”先自己想一個答案"真的很重要!因為在考試上常常會有模稜兩可的答案,如果先看答案再選就往往會出錯。此外,我也推薦rosa的分題型練習,每天只要練一種題型就好,先熟練解題流程;我實際操作過之後發現我在實戰中真的會自然而然的找到答案,真的很棒!最後則是skim的技巧,我覺得真的相當有用,在實戰中省去我不少的力氣。 至於基本實力培養的部分,我個人是建議可以買一本經濟學人的雜誌,每天看一篇文章;因為經濟學人的難度比托福難上很多,因此如果看習慣的話再看托福就會覺得相當簡單。 *口說* 我覺得SHOW所說的轉折語真的有用;在準備口說的時候我發現轉折語不僅僅只是在拖時間或是提醒對方重點而已;我個人認為轉折語還可以訓練口說的邏輯,讓講話更有道理;像是講例子時如果需要更加闡述的時候就可以說”to further elaborate,.....”;對我來說,轉折語不僅僅是把自己的話講得讓對方更加清楚,同時也是在理順自己的邏輯,讓自己不要緊張。 至於在一二題部分我個人認為在訓練的時候可以一開始先練2個例子,這種訓練方式是因為自己在實戰中發現自己常常自己沒辦法將例子發展完全所以掉到L;透過訓練讓自己習慣講兩個例子或是理由可以讓自己就算在實戰上沒辦法想到那麼多的細節也可以至少有更廣泛的內容,不至於內容太少。 最後,我認為平常時就要掐秒數,時時刻刻提醒自己抓秒數;我自己練習時一到六題的秒數如下: (均為螢幕上顯示之剩餘秒數) 一&二:37(講完立場或是選擇)-20(講完第一個例子)-3(講完第二個例子)-0(END) 三:51(講完學校公告/學生想法)-44(講者的態度)-22(講完第一個理由)-3(講完第二個理由)-0(END) 四:44(講完文章重點)-3(講完教授例子)-0(END) 五:22(講完問題以及兩個方案)-3(講完你的選擇以及為什麼)-0(END)(我習慣聽完整的兩個方案) 六:44(講完教授所要討論的概念)-22(講完教授所說的第一個例子)-3(講完第二個例子)-0(END) *寫作* 我在這部分有混合了ROSA和NOTEFULL的作法:我認為ROSA在例子發展上相當的完整,在實戰中我發現如果照著ROSA的方法寫的話應該是能夠很快的把例子想出來;此外,ROSA的主題句和word bank 相當有用,在一開始想點上會快上許多。 notefull則是提醒一些觀念,讓整篇文章更為通順;比方說,主題句和例子中間可以適當的增加一些句子讓原因和例子能夠更佳的組合在一起;然而,我認為一開始還是先以rosa的方式練習會比較好,行有餘力再適當的加入notefull的觀念。 以下是我的文章,因為時間不夠所以我只寫4段: It is important for teachers to reduce the phenomenon of copying the homework. It's because students need to develop themselves from doing the homework, not copying. (這邊解釋題目重要且重要在哪) However, some may agree that parents should supervise their children's study, while others may agree that teachers should punish those children who copy homework. In my view, I think that teachers should simply assign homework that can't be easily copied. (闡述自身立場) The main reason is that parents have limited time and energy, and a homework that can't be easily copied can help parents save their time supervising their kids and make joyful memories with their kids. (主題句,寫完如果覺得還不能夠跟例子銜接好的話可以加上1-2句,但不應太多不然會太冗長) For example, when I was a kid, my teacher sent me a homework. That homework asked me to record my daily sleeping duration and drew a graph about it. So, I couldn't copy graphs from other people because no two people would have identical sleeping time. Thus, I needed to do it by myself. Because my parents were businessmen during those days, they were thankful about the teacher because such tasks didn't require them to supervise my homework all the time. They had scarce time to spend on me. So, they could spend time doing something interesting with me, such as soccer games, not supervising my homework. As the result , they spent their limited time making joyful memories with me. (正例發展,我中間細節有點多) On the other hand, when I was a junior high school student in Taipei city, my teacher asked my parents to supervise my math homework. Nonetheless, my parents were busy at those days. Therefore, they didn't fully spend time on either making funny memories with me or taking closer look on my homework. As the result, I got c- on my math finals, and I didn't have any joyful memories with my families. (反例發展) The second reason is that students should be honest, but punishing students who copy homework would only make them lie in the future . For example, when I was a elementary student, I saw my English teacher punished her students in front of everyone because those students copy homework of short essay about gingerbread man. However, she didn't expect what was happening next. After that incident, no one told truth to her anymore because everyone was feared of being punished and insulted in front of everyone. As the result, my English teacher needed to make more effort on checking everyone's homework to make sure that no one cheated. (正例發展,沒時間寫反例了) As you can see, making a homework that can't be easily copied should be much more easier. (簡短的結論句,可以的話同時寫立場和原因是最佳,沒有的話就挑一個寫吧) In a nutshell, I think that assigning homework that can't be easily copied is much more easier than asking parents to supervise their children or punishing children. (闡述立場) It's not only because parents have limited time and energy, but also students can be honest in the future. (闡述理由) 最後,托福終究是一場測試你英文實力的考試;所以照著平常心慢慢地準備,時間和實力到了自然就會考好。 大家加油! -- Sent from my Windows -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 140.112.25.5 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/TOEFL_iBT/M.1523882430.A.2AB.html

04/18 00:58, 6年前 , 1F
恭喜~~
04/18 00:58, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1Qr9c-Ah (TOEFL_iBT)