<方有毅>In addition to,Besides,Except之差別

看板TOEFL_iBT作者 (fangyeouyee)時間11年前 (2013/05/16 20:56), 編輯推噓8(805)
留言13則, 12人參與, 最新討論串1/1
<方有毅>In addition to / Besides / Apart from / Except / Except for 之差別(純 學術無廣告) adv. 修飾整句,除。。。之外,還。。。(添加別的) 1. 除…之外,還……(somebody/something) 2. 除……之外,並且…… In addition to French, he has to study Japanese. 除了法語外,他還得學日語。 In addition to giving a general introduction to computers, the course also provides practical experience. 課程除了介紹一般電腦知識外, 還提供實際操作的機會. Besides 而且; 此外; 以及; 更 prep.(表示排斥)除…之外(還有); 在…之外(更有),X…之餘兼有Y. 1. prep 此外;另外;除了 Besides something or beside something means in addition to it. I think she has many good qualities besides being very beautiful... 我覺得她不但長得非常漂亮,而且還有很多優秀品質。 There was only one person besides Ford who knew Julia Jameson. 除了福特以外,只有一個人認識朱麗亞‧詹姆森。 2. adv. You get to sample lots of baked things and take home masses of cookies besides. 您不僅可以品嘗各種烘烤糕點,還可以帶很多餅乾回家。 Fruit will give you, besides enjoyment, a source of vitamins 水果不但好吃,而且富含維生素。 *但應注意,用於談論除某人或某物之外*唯一的*人或物時, besides 的意思與 apart from 相同:He was the only person besides Gertrude who talked to Guy 除了格特魯德以外,他是唯一和蓋伊說話的人 Apart from 1. 除此之外(表示除…以外別無) ; 離開,脫離 I've finished apart from the last question. 除了最後一道題,我全做完了。 Apart from some spelling mistakes, the composition is fairly good. 除了一些拼寫錯誤,這篇文章寫得很不錯。 I have nothing more to ask you about apart from these questions. 除了這些問題,我沒有別的要瞭解了。 Apart from [ Except for ] a few grammatical mistakes, this composition of yours is wellwritten. 除了幾處語法錯誤之外, 你這篇作文寫得不錯. 離開: There can be no knowledge apart from practice. 離開實踐就沒有知識. 2. 除此之外(表示除…以外尚有),此外,加之 Apart from his intelligence, he was tirelessly industrious. 除了很聰穎之外, 他還是一個孜孜不倦的勤奮的人. Apart from gold, the Indians sought tin and offered trinkets in exchange. 除黃金外, 印度人還尋找錫,並用小飾品來交易. Apart from the cost, it will take a lot of time. 除了費錢以外, 還要花很多時間. Apart from the body of the book there are three informative appendices. 除正文外,該書還有三個資料豐富的附錄. Except except 用來引出陳述中”唯一不適用”的事物、情形、人或想法: All of his body relaxed except his right hand. 除了右手以外(唯一不適用後面放鬆的情形),他全身上下都放鬆了 Travelling was impossible, except in the cool of the morning. 除了在涼爽的早晨(唯一不適用後面不出門的時候),其他時候出門是不可能的 Except for except for 用於引出使某說法不能完全成立的事物: The classrooms were silent, except for the scratching of pens on paper. 除了鋼筆在紙上發出的沙沙聲(使後面說法不能完全成立),教室裏一片寂靜 I had absolutely no friends except for Tom. 除了湯姆,我一個朋友也沒有(使前面說法不能完全成立) <方有毅>In addition to / Besides / Apart from / Except / Except for 之差別(純 學術) adv. 修飾整句,除。。。之外,還。。。(添加別的) 1. 除…之外,還……(somebody/something) 2. 除……之外,並且…… In addition to French, he has to study Japanese. 除了法語外,他還得學日語。 In addition to giving a general introduction to computers, the course also provides practical experience. 課程除了介紹一般電腦知識外, 還提供實際操作的機會. Besides 而且; 此外; 以及; 更 prep.(表示排斥)除…之外(還有); 在…之外(更有),X…之餘兼有Y. 1. prep 此外;另外;除了 Besides something or beside something means in addition to it. I think she has many good qualities besides being very beautiful... 我覺得她不但長得非常漂亮,而且還有很多優秀品質。 There was only one person besides Ford who knew Julia Jameson. 除了福特以外,只有一個人認識朱麗亞‧詹姆森。 2. adv. You get to sample lots of baked things and take home masses of cookies besides. 您不僅可以品嘗各種烘烤糕點,還可以帶很多餅乾回家。 Fruit will give you, besides enjoyment, a source of vitamins 水果不但好吃,而且富含維生素。 *但應注意,用於談論除某人或某物之外*唯一的*人或物時, besides 的意思與 apart from 相同:He was the only person besides Gertrude who talked to Guy 除了格特魯德以外,他是唯一和蓋伊說話的人 Apart from 1. 除此之外(表示除…以外別無) ; 離開,脫離 I've finished apart from the last question. 除了最後一道題,我全做完了。 Apart from some spelling mistakes, the composition is fairly good. 除了一些拼寫錯誤,這篇文章寫得很不錯。 I have nothing more to ask you about apart from these questions. 除了這些問題,我沒有別的要瞭解了。 Apart from [ Except for ] a few grammatical mistakes, this composition of yours is wellwritten. 除了幾處語法錯誤之外, 你這篇作文寫得不錯. 離開: There can be no knowledge apart from practice. 離開實踐就沒有知識. 2. 除此之外(表示除…以外尚有),此外,加之 Apart from his intelligence, he was tirelessly industrious. 除了很聰穎之外, 他還是一個孜孜不倦的勤奮的人. Apart from gold, the Indians sought tin and offered trinkets in exchange. 除黃金外, 印度人還尋找錫,並用小飾品來交易. Apart from the cost, it will take a lot of time. 除了費錢以外, 還要花很多時間. Apart from the body of the book there are three informative appendices. 除正文外,該書還有三個資料豐富的附錄. Except except 用來引出陳述中”唯一不適用”的事物、情形、人或想法: All of his body relaxed except his right hand. 除了右手以外(唯一不適用後面放鬆的情形),他全身上下都放鬆了 Travelling was impossible, except in the cool of the morning. 除了在涼爽的早晨(唯一不適用後面不出門的時候),其他時候出門是不可能的 Except for except for 用於引出使某說法不能完全成立的事物: The classrooms were silent, except for the scratching of pens on paper. 除了鋼筆在紙上發出的沙沙聲(使後面說法不能完全成立),教室裏一片寂靜 I had absolutely no friends except for Tom. 除了湯姆,我一個朋友也沒有(使前面說法不能完全成立) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.248.49.180

05/16 23:48, , 1F
方老師熱血!
05/16 23:48, 1F

05/16 23:53, , 2F
推啊!
05/16 23:53, 2F

05/16 23:55, , 3F
讚!
05/16 23:55, 3F

05/16 23:57, , 4F
推!
05/16 23:57, 4F