[請益] TPO18 conversation2 問題請教

看板TOEFL_iBT作者 (我們都要好好珍惜)時間11年前 (2012/09/16 21:22), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
有二個問題 第一個問題 教授說 " Well, I’m glad you redid your outline. I fed a few comments, but nothing you have to acton. It’s in good enough shape for you to start writing you paper. 請問I fed a few comments, but nothing you have to act on. 是什麼意思? 第二個問題 就是第二題題目 19. What does the professor imply about the man's outline? It has revealed that he should limit the focus of his paper. It does not provide enough information for him to write the paper It will help him write clearly about a complex topic. It overstates the connection between sociology and marketing 我不懂答案為何是第二??? 對話如下 A: Well, I’m glad you redid your outline. I fed a few comments, but nothing you have to act on. It’s in good enough shape for you to start writing you paper. B: Thanks! At first I was afraid all that prep work would be a waste of time. A: Well, especially with a challenging topic like yours: factors leading to the emergence of sociology as an academic discipline. There’s just so much history to consider; you could get lost without a solid outline. So did you have a question? 感謝 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 42.74.201.172

09/18 10:59, , 1F
Q1.我加一些意見,你無須做任何動作.Q2.我的答案是C
09/18 10:59, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1GLTAogY (TOEFL_iBT)