[公告] I am back to Taiwan

看板TFG00Yi作者 (in taiwan for summer)時間18年前 (2006/06/06 08:14), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Hi all, this is 怡賢 sorry that i am still too lazy to type in Chinese. i am back for summer vacation. will be taking GRE preparation course for the whole summer at "luxin":P anybody wanna study together with me over the summer (we dont need to study for the same thine, u know, we can just study together) i will be leaving on 8/18 i still have one more year to get my bechalor degree in applied math at RIT (www.rit.edu) please feel free to view my pictures online same address as before: http://www.ouwu.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album59&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php to update my current "status" after dating korean, japanese, half of the singaporean, and a cantonese now i am SINGLE to know about my latest exbf, plz visit www.xanga.com/henry7001 he has lived in america for 10 years doesnt speak chinese that well but he wrote poem in chinese for me (u can decode it as simplified chinese) i havent been single for a long time... to contact me msn: yihsianlin@msn.com skype: linyihsian email: yihsianlin@gmail.com cell in taiwan: 0922606007 (has never changed it!) i miss u all and wish to hear from u soon! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.208.141
文章代碼(AID): #14XCZQLR (TFG00Yi)