[閒聊] Isa's part 3

看板TFG00Yi作者 (having a japanese bf)時間21年前 (2003/05/16 13:24), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
noisy Isa (Isa is my english name, now everybody call me this) after this summer, i may go to other school and may never be able to see my japanese bf anymore oh...........my god so recently i hope my bf and i , my aunt and uncle can have a dinner together now i really get tired about american food they r not tasty and most of them r high fat food terrible...........recently my face is getting bigger now tomorrwo my aunt will bring me to eat chinese food but those chinese food r american style chinese food!!! crazy................ now i start to like american culture i am affriad that maybe oneday i will want to be american not taiwanese oh...........how can i do that......to betray my country i think now if i go back to taiwan i may feel not so comfortable cus i already accept american culture one of my teacher said that she saw many example before student come to america to study when they go back to their country they feel "universe culture shock" hahahaha funny hun? i think i will feel some culture shock when i go back to taiwan terrible.............i am taiwanese!!!!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 129.21.119.142
文章代碼(AID): #-n7Nmnx (TFG00Yi)