[閒聊] we r the citizens of the earth

看板TFG00Yi作者 (having a japanese bf)時間21年前 (2003/05/16 13:05), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
hahahaha, i am just bored in this boring city so want to po some article here sorry ne :P several days ago my exbf, the little korean boy talked with me by msn he hasnt contacted with me for 7 months he is in korea , busy at studying and working his major is theology and will worj in church after graduate i think i can not see him anymore in my life he is in korea.... i envy u guys, live in taiwan,have lots of taiwanese friends, have taiwanese bfs, even oneday break up with bf, u guys still can meet someday in taiwan(meet on the road hhehehe) anyway.....it is not so difficult and u guys dont have to worry about the future (have to seperate in long distance somedays ..., can not get merry) according to the experience of myself or my friend (i have never had a taiwanese bf...all r from other country) being international couple r sad like 2 of my friends they r korean boy and japanese girl they alreayd become couple for 5 years now the boy is going back to korea to serve in military the boy's parents want him to get merry with korean woman though they have been couple for 5 years though her parents like the boy very much they still may have to break up it is so sad -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 129.21.119.142
文章代碼(AID): #-n76QbV (TFG00Yi)