[外電] T-Mac to sit out Rockets next two games

看板T-mac作者 (kameng)時間14年前 (2009/12/27 09:16), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
McGrady to sit out Rockets' next two games Decision about future playing time to be made after road trip By JONATHAN FEIGEN Copyright 2009 Houston Chronicle Dec. 26, 2009, 11:30AM EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. — Rockets guard Tracy McGrady, who said on Wednesday that he wanted to increase his playing time, will instead not play at all tonight against the New Jersey Nets or Sunday in Cleveland. Rockets general manager Daryl Morey said the team would wait until it returned to Houston after the weekend back-to-back to consider any changes to the rotation. 在星期三發表了有關想增加上場時間的言論後,T-Mac將會缺席接下來兩場B2B Nets 以及Cav. 的比賽.Morey表示會在回到Houston後再討論以後上陣時間的 問題 “I’m a player, man,” McGrady said. “I don’t make these decisions. I just abide by whatever they bring to me. That’s the plan. I’m not going to argue and fight with them — just run with it. I felt it was time (to increase the routine of playing seven to eight first-half minutes). "我只是一個球員,這些事(上場時間)不是我可以決定的,我只能夠接受他們替 我安排的任何決定.這就是他們的計劃,我不打算和他們爭辯些甚麼,儘管做吧. 我只覺得這是適當的時機(由7-Mac變回T-mac)" “I’m not going to cause any confusion or confrontations. As a player, that’s what I felt. They obviously feel different. That’s what I have to roll with.” "我從沒打算製造任何的混亂或對峙局面,這只是作為一個球員的想法,他們很 明顯的與我想法不同.這就是我想表達的事." McGrady said that neither he nor his representatives have asked for his playing time to increase, beyond his answers to questions after the game in Orlando on Wednesday. Morey said the decision to hold McGrady out of the next two games was temporary, based in part on McGrady’s dissatisfaction with the previous routine. T-Mac表示在與Magic的比賽訪問前,他和他的經紀人從來都沒有說想要增加上 場的時間.Morey則說不派T-Mac上場暫時性的,只是對應"T-Mac對上場時間有 所不滿"的這件事. “Where we go next deserves a lot of discussions and talking to Tracy, and figuring out what the best next step is,” Morey said. “Tracy didn ’t feel like this is working in terms of working him back in. We want to develop the best next step. We’ll figure out what's next when we get back to Houston.” "我們接下來要做的就要探討以及和T-Mac討論下一步應該做的是甚麼.T-Mac不 滿意現階段滿替他安排的復出計劃.我們想找出最好的做法.我們會在回到Houston 後再想." Morey said that McGrady and his representatives have not requested a trade. McGrady has said often and as recently as Wednesday that he hopes to sign with the Rockets as a free agent next summer. “They love Houston,” Morey said. “There’s been no talk of trade.” Morey又說T-Mac及他的經紀人從沒有要求過進行交易.他經常說想要和火箭續 約,就像星期三所說的一樣. "他們很喜歡Houston. 我們沒有安排任何的交易" ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 不貼在火箭板了,這篇翻得比較有偏見, T-Mac迷嘛 -- ╭═◥█◣══◢█◤ ◢███◣ ◢█ \"- ██◣◢██╰═╯ ╰═════════════ ^ ██████◢█◣ █ ◣◤◢█◣ ◢██◣ █ ˋ █◤◥◤◥█ ◥█ \\ ◥█◤ █◥█◥◥█◥◥██ ╰═══════════ ◥███◤═══════ψbluesgzr▃◤◢█◣ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.100.247.210

12/27 09:28, , 1F
火箭版那篇也是從這篇來的對吧
12/27 09:28, 1F
是的. 忘了補連結 http://goo.gl/mdzQ

12/27 09:31, , 2F
補推…我只希望最後一句話是真話
12/27 09:31, 2F
※ 編輯: kameng 來自: 122.100.247.210 (12/27 10:57)

12/27 15:02, , 3F
我覺得是下馬威= =" 在媒體公關上 Tmac鬥不過火箭的
12/27 15:02, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1BDhLLA4 (T-mac)