[外電] McGrady reports knee pain Hayes rejo …

看板T-mac作者 (我只認識獵戶座)時間17年前 (2007/03/06 22:40), 編輯推噓2(202)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
March 6, 2007, 1:45AM ROCKETS NOTES McGrady reports knee pain; Hayes rejoins starters By JONATHAN FEIGEN Copyright 2007 Houston Chronicle Rockets swingman Tracy McGrady said he was hit on the outside of both knees during Monday's game, causing him to struggle around the court much of the night. 火箭隊的鋒衛搖擺人T-mac,在今天与騎士隊的比賽中,雙膝被撞了一下,導致他 大部分時間都在場上堅持著. McGrady made just 10 of 32 shots but said his poor shooting was not caused by his knees. T-mac今天的命中率只有10-32,但他否認手感不佳与膝蓋被撞有關 "I was paying so much attention, any time I put pressure on either one it was really bothering me," he said. "But that definitely wasn't the cause of why I played so badly. " "我可能費了太多注意力在自己的膝蓋上了,每次我發力的時候,膝蓋總讓我感覺 很不爽," T-mac說道,"但這的确不是我發揮不好的原因." Hayes starting again With Yao Ming back, the Rockets also returned Chuck Hayes to the starting lineup. Hayes had been starting until Yao's injury Dec. 23, with Juwan Howard moving into the lineup when Dikembe Mutombo replaced Yao. Coach Jeff Van Gundy said he had wanted to pair Howard with Mutombo, and also to use Hayes' ability to complement Yao and Tracy McGrady. "I thought it was our best balanced lineup, our best balanced rotation," Van Gundy said. "It only works well if Chuck gives us hard play, which both cov ers for Yao's non-strengths and comple-ments Tracy by screening, (being a) help defender, (drawing) charges (and getting) rebounds. If it doesn't do that, it doesn't work." "Until we stop playing soft, it doesn't matter who we have. Every team goes through soft periods, but right now is not the time to be a soft team. Right now, we're a soft team." 海爺又回到了先發.姚明受傷前他一直是先發,大叔頂替了姚明的位置后,海爺的 位置也被豬王給頂替了. JVG說這是球隊保持平衡最好的陣容,也是最适合球隊輪轉的.海爺可以玩命防守,可以制 造犯規,可以抓籃板. JVG還說,如果火箭不打狠一點的話,哪怕大夢回來打也沒用(我亂編的XDDD).每個球隊都 會有低潮期,但現在火箭不應該是這樣的表現. Time to move on Even before the struggles of his first game back from injury, Yao Ming said he knew he was making a difficult step. "It's back to hard play again, just like training coming back from vacation or from practice to games," he said. "I need to move on. I don't want to sit on what I did before. It's all past, whether good or bad. ... My last two practices I felt pretty good." 在回到球場之前,姚明就知道重返賽場沒那么簡單. "我知道受傷回來后不好打,就好像剛度假回來就要訓練或者從訓練到比賽的差异." "我需要前進,不管受傷前我的表現是好是坏(受傷前你的表現是MVP級的),我都要做到 更好." 花絮: Inside the numbers 36 ─ The Rockets' shooting percentage overall and from 3-point range. 13 ─ Second-quarter Rockets points, matching a season low for the second time in four games. 8 ─ Consecutive games in which LeBron James has scored at least 29 points. Last word The Rockets have failed to reach their season scoring average in four of the past five games their season shooting percentage in five of the past six games. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 222.92.195.120 ※ 編輯: royshine 來自: 222.92.195.120 (03/06 22:41)

03/06 22:48, , 1F
感謝翻譯!
03/06 22:48, 1F

03/06 23:21, , 2F
3Q
03/06 23:21, 2F

03/07 10:21, , 3F
Mac好好保重身體... 別再受傷了..
03/07 10:21, 3F

03/07 13:46, , 4F
應該不是受傷吧..T-MAC好好保重ㄟ!!>/////<
03/07 13:46, 4F