[外電]麥老大可能不參加明年明星賽

看板T-mac作者 (你可以叫我:韋恩魯肉飯)時間17年前 (2007/03/01 13:08), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2783624 McGrady could skip New Orleans All-Star game Associated Press HOUSTON -- Houston Rockets star Tracy McGrady said Wednesday he would consider skipping next year's All-Star game if he felt he wouldn't be safe in New Orleans. 火箭隊人氣球星麥老大向記者透露他考慮會在明年的全明星賽中缺席, 假如紐奧良的狀況仍然讓他感到不安全的話 "When they first mentioned to me that the All-Star game was going to be in New Orleans, the first thing I thought about is how much security they are going to have for the players and everybody there," McGrady said. "當他們(可能是記者,也有可能是聯盟工作人員)跟我提到明年的全明星賽將會 在紐澳良舉辦時,我第一件想到的事情就是︰他們對球員與其他在那裡的人 的保護會有多完善呢?" "I don't think it's the right city to have this type of event right now. I know the city is in need of trying to get back on their feet, in need of money. Safety comes first. I'm sure they have to do a lot of research and look into before they really make this decision." "我不認為紐澳良現在是個適合舉辦如此大型活動的地方。 我知道這座城市現在正需要回歸原來的生活,也需要賺錢。但,安全第一。 我敢肯定的說︰在他們做出這項決定之前,他們必須先去做多次的探訪與調查才行" The security issue became a larger concern after there were hundreds of arrests in Las Vegas during All-Star weekend. 在賭城全明星週末至少三位數起跳的刑事案件與嫌疑犯報導之後, 安全的問題就成了更被注意的話題 "If I don't feel that I'm going to be safe, if I am on that team, I will look into probably not even going," McGrady said. "假如我在那裡感到不安全的話,就算我入選了全明星隊,我也會考慮 不去參加的可能性" McGrady's comments came two days after union director Billy Hunter raised his concerns over New Orleans' ability to host the weekend's events, telling Newsday that, "If the union is not convinced that the city can accommodate the All-Star game, it's an issue that will be subject to litigation between the union and the league." 其實,在麥老大今天發表這項言論的兩天之前,球員工會的領導人Billy Hunter 就已經對紐奧良市舉行這項週末大活動的能力提出質疑。 Hunter跟Newsday說"假如球員工會不能被說服這城市能夠成功舉辦全明星賽的話, 這話題將會引起工會與聯盟之間的法律訴訟戰" However, Hunter said he was just speaking hypothetically, and both he and NBA commissioner David Stern said they expect next year's weekend to be successful 不過,Hunter也說他只是做出最悲觀的假設而已,而且他跟聯盟主席史騰爺也 樂觀的表達出希望明年的明星週末能成功舉辦 -- 翻譯後心得: 總算不是翻譯麥老大因為受傷影響球隊戰績的負面消息了 不過,紐澳良的重建情況還真是讓我不得不擔心啊... -- ﹨●∕─╭───────────────╮ 古 |"無清河!碧潭的水再髒也沒你髒"| ∕﹨ ╰───────────────╯ @thefaith █████◣▇▆▅▆▇ ▇▆▅▆▇ ▇▆▅▆▇ ▇▆▅▆▇█▇▆▅▆▇█▇▆▅ █◣_ˍ▁▂▃▄▃▂▁ˍ_ˍ▁▂ 碧潭▃▄▃▂▁ˍ_ˍ▁▂▃▄▃▂▁ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 192.192.154.40

03/02 02:08, , 1F
那個城市有甚麼問題嗎
03/02 02:08, 1F

03/02 06:26, , 2F
是治安考量嗎?(那底特律不是更慘?) 還是天氣考量??怕淹水?
03/02 06:26, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #15vb_N22 (T-mac)