[外電] Forget about Me-Mac,Tracy is Team-M …

看板T-mac作者 (傳球至上。)時間17年前 (2006/11/30 00:09), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Forget about Me-Mac; Tracy is Team-Mac (摘譯) By JOHN P. LOPEZ Jeff Van Gundy was sitting in his office early Tuesday evening, shaking his head and smirking in disbelief about what Tracy McGrady once was. 星期二的傍晚,JVG坐在他的辦公室裡。他笑著,搖著頭表示他不相信Tracy的過去。 More specifically, what McGrady once was thought to be, back in the days of Orlando, perceived pouting and alleged selfishness. 所謂的過去,就是指那些他在Orlando的日子,所表現出的驕傲與自私。 "That whole, 'Me-Mac' thing," Van Gundy said before the Rockets beat Minnesota 82-75. "They all want to believe 'Me-Mac' because that's a better story. People want to believe the negatives. 「那些”Me-Mac”的說法,」JVG在火箭以82-75戰勝灰狼前表示,「大家都想相信Me- Mac的說法,因為那樣的故事比較有看頭,人們總是喜歡些負面的消息。」 "But I never believed this guy, he won't pass. We have a lot of limited offensive players. They need the table set for them. When a guy sets the table for you, it makes everyone better. McGrady is that." 「但我從不相信這傢伙不會傳球,我們有很多進攻天份不高的球員,他們需要別人替 他製造機會,當有這麼一個人製造出空檔,那麼大家都會打得更好,Tracy就是那個人」 This was McGrady hearing calls from the front rows behind the Rockets' bench for him to "dunk it," to "take over" and, once from a raucous fan seemingly angry at McGrady, to "do what you do in the commercials." 然而Tracy還是會在火箭的板凳上聽到一些從後方傳來的一些聲音,他們喊著:「灌籃阿! 」或是「打爆他們!」,甚至還有人怒喊著:「快阿!做你廣告上做的事!!」 When McGrady was forced to the locker room shortly before the half Tuesday and looked sluggish and slow early in the third quarter, it was clear the Rockets miss his presence for other reasons. The Team-Mac reasons. 當Tracy在半場前被迫進入更衣室休息,和他看起來慢吞吞的第三節前半,很明顯地火箭 需要Tracy的存在,但不是為了他的得分,而是為了那個叫做「Team-Mac」的理由。 For long stretches with McGrady either on the bench or affected by the injury, the Timberwolves sandwiched Yao down low, forcing awkward shots. No McGrady? No threat. Tracy坐在板凳上及受傷所影響的期間,灰狼包夾Yao,讓他的投籃不順,失去了Tracy的 火箭,便失去了威脅力。 The Wolves packed themselves into a zone and forced the Rockets to find and make a shot. 接著灰狼的防守向內縮,迫使火箭只能在外線尋找機會出手。 The offense went stagnant, and the Timberwolves charged back. It was then when McGrady picked up the pace and took over. 在火箭進攻受阻的同時,灰狼開始反擊,然而,當Tracy回到場上的同時,情況便不同了, 他掌控了比賽節奏,並讓氣勢回到火箭這邊。 He knocked down a long jumper after the Timberwolves hit their third 3-pointer in a row, pulling the Rockets' edge back to 64-58. McGrady hit Yao with a terrific skip pass from deep behind the arc for an easy hook. And after Minnesota charged again to tie the game, the final three minutes became a showcase for McGrady's most effective ineffective game of the year. Tracy先是完成了一個長射跳投,接著灰狼又投進一記三分球,將火箭推向64-58的落後, 此時Tracy演出了一個精采的勾手傳球,一球直通禁區給到了Yao的手上,灰狼又反咬火箭 一口,以保持領先的優勢,而最後三分鐘,成為了Tracy這一年來最關鍵的時刻。 Battier knocked down back-to-back 3s as McGrady drove the lane and swung the ball outside. Rafer Alston stood in one corner behind the arc, and McGrady drove toward the opposite corner, lifting high as if to shoot and firing a perfect pass, which Alston converted into the clinching 3-pointer. 這一球,Tracy切到底線分球讓Battier投進三分球,下一球,Tracy切到角落,佯投,又一 個漂亮的助攻讓Alston投進追平的關鍵三分球。 "There ain't too many people who can make that pass," Van Gundy said. "It's really ridiculous, when you think about it, how one man can be so gifted." 「並不是多數人都能傳出那些漂亮的傳球的,」JVG說,「你無法想像Tracy是多麼的有 天份。」 There was a time when all the basketball world believed all McGrady wanted to do was show off all his gifts, win scoring titles, make commercials. Be Me-Mac. 過去有一段時間,全世界的人都認為,Tracy所要的,是表現他的才能,贏得得分王,做 廣告明星,做Me-Mac。 McGrady could laugh through the pain about it Tuesday night. Van Gundy could feel good about how this team is playing and where it is going, even comparing himself to power-of-positive-thinking philosopher Norman Vincent Peale. Tracy可以對今晚的傷痛一笑置之了,JVG可以感覺到他的球隊正在以正確的方式打球,並 對於球隊的未來發展感到開心,他甚至將自己比作「樂觀力量」的哲學家Norman Vincent Peale。(老實說,我不太知道這是什麼。) The coach recalled how McGrady came to him after last season, all but making demands about how he wanted the Rockets' offense to change. JVG想起上季結束後,Tracy告訴他,他想要火箭在進攻上所做的改變。 Gimme the ball? I need more shots? What about me? 是「把球給我!」?「我想投更多球!」?還是「我.....」? It was none of the above. McGrady asked Van Gundy to try to find more shooters and perimeter scorers so he could break down defenses easier and find them. 都不是。Tracy告訴JVG,要他找更多的射手和中距離射手,讓他能更輕易突破,然後找 到他們。 It's getting a lot easier for the rest of us to recognize Team-Mac more now, too. 這麼說來,我們現在是不是更了解Team-mac了呢? -- Team-mac,T-Magic,都好:D 也許「比賽內容」的部份有錯,因為我沒看比賽,也不太清楚那些過於 口語的英文,這部份請見諒:) -- This is my 「Career Night」。 Magic PLAYER POS MIN FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A REB AST PTS T.Mcgrady G 46 20-37 5-14 17-26 10 5 62 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.217.128.131 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.217.128.131 ※ 編輯: TMcGrady1 來自: 61.217.128.131 (11/30 00:12)

11/30 00:12, , 1F
唔~~他以前的確是被批評為Me-Mac沒錯
11/30 00:12, 1F

11/30 00:13, , 2F
推一個
11/30 00:13, 2F

11/30 02:02, , 3F
Me-Mac是因為隊友不爭氣阿~
11/30 02:02, 3F

11/30 02:35, , 4F
麥哥加油 台灣加油 咦 干台灣屁事
11/30 02:35, 4F