[同好] 英語口說線上一對一消失

看板StudyGroup作者時間5年前 (2018/08/05 22:06), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1. 自介:I used to speak English with myself so that I could practice English. I also stayed in the UK for a year. I really miss the feeling of talking in E nglish. My proficiency is about high-intermediate (scored 7 in ILETS speaking) . 2. 對象:Anyone who is interested in English speaking, willing to share, and o pen minded. The one with similar proficiency is preferred. 3. 目標:To improve English speaking. 4. 原因:I just wanna speak English! After coming back to Taiwan, I seldom hav e chance to do so. I just realised that I can’t speak English as fluently as before, which kind of frustrates me. Besides, maybe I can get to make new frie nds. 5. 地點:Line or Skype 6. 時間:weeknights, about 30 minuted each time, twice a week. (can be further discussed) 7. 方式:We can post a news article in advance and talk about it. Or simply ch itchat, talk about anything that’s interesting. 8. 範圍:Any topics 9. 人數限制:2 (Because I don’t think I can handle an online group chat now, maybe it’s better to start with two people) 10.解散條件:Either one wants to quit. 11.運作規則:Since it’s gonna be two of us chatting in English, there is room for discussion as to how it works. Please briefly introduce yourself (includi ng your English proficiency and motivation). Thanks! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.26.128.8 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/StudyGroup/M.1533477994.A.F90.html
文章代碼(AID): #1RPmHg-G (StudyGroup)