[學友] [Taipei] Oral English Study Group (full)

看板StudyGroup作者 (futur~)時間11年前 (2012/09/04 17:52), 編輯推噓2(202)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
We are looking for a small group of people who are interested in improving his/her English oral skill. We plan to meet up once every week for approximately 2-2.5 hours. These 2-2.5 hours will include two parts. The first part will be dicussions of vedio clips on TED, which is a website that contains wide variety of issues and topics. We plan to select 5 vedio clips every week, and you only need to watch one clip per day during weekdays. We would like you to develop 2-3 questions or thoughts from each clips that you can discuss them with us during our meetings. The host will designate the clips one week before our weekly meeting. The second part of the study group is discussion of international news on CNN. We anticipate each member (hopefully we are more than 5) to represent one continent and select major news of that continent and share with each others during our meeting. Members are encouraged to designate at most 2 news clips to other members before our weekly meeting so that the rest of the memebers will be able to prepare for the discussion. However, this is not mandatory. 1. 自介: My name is Julie. I just received the degree of master of laws in NYU this summer and went back to Taiwan two weeks ago. I would like to maintain my Oral English skill and would really hope to find some people that have the same goal as mine. 2. 對象: (A+B) A. Anyone who wants to improve or at least maintain his/her Oral English skill. B. Anyone who is capable of daily Enlish conversation and further discussion. 3. 目標: A. To improve or maintain Oral English Skill. B. To learn something from those News and Clips selected by us. 4. 原因: The lack of proper English learning environment forces us to organize a group that is meant to function as a supplement of this insufficiency. 5. 地點: Taipei City (公館 or 東區-MRT blue line) 6. 時間: Friday, Saturday or Sunday. 7. 方式: Meeting 8. 範圍: As I stated in the opening paragraph 9. 人數限制: Five to Six people 10.解散條件: Insufficient members 11.運作規則: As I stated in the opening paragraph 12. Anyone who are interested please inbox me! It will be great if you have a rough introduction of yourself in English! Thanks! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.168.77.54 ※ 編輯: julieandme 來自: 118.168.77.54 (09/04 17:55)

09/04 20:10, , 1F
好棒!推一下 不過我英文太爛 又不再台北
09/04 20:10, 1F

09/04 20:10, , 2F
不然我覺得這方法還不錯
09/04 20:10, 2F

09/04 22:30, , 3F
Thank you!! ;)
09/04 22:30, 3F

09/06 07:33, , 4F
真的很棒!! 希望年底還會再徵一次XDD 好想參加~ 祝你順利
09/06 07:33, 4F