[戰友] [新北] 暑期 Toeic + 英檢中高級團 (-2)

看板StudyGroup作者 (夜濁漂)時間13年前 (2011/05/04 21:39), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1. Group Host:Peter (first Toeic test: Reading 340, Listening 405) Specialized in speaking, listening & translating between English and Chinese. (My subtitle work on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UrAxHd4oPk)
2. Wanted: People who have the same thought to improve English & acquire certification for Toeic & GEPT. 3. Goal: 1. Improve English ability. 2. Reach Toeic gold level. 3. Pass GEPT high-intermediate level. 4. Boost one's vocabulary. 4. Reason:Pass the test and improve English! 5. Location:New-Taipei City (will be decided depending on later disscussion) 6. Time Period:June 19th - September 17th (Summer vacation) Mon. - Sat. 7. Method of Carrying: I have a plan for this but basically bring books that you want to study and discuss with mates. Better if speaking English. 8. Field of study:As No. 7 said. 9. Person Limited:5 (current state: -2) 10. Dissolving Factor:Never until the end of the date. 11. PS:Send inter-mail to me for joining. Sign up for this website (http://tw.group.knowledge.yahoo.com/west-wind/) as our discussion board online if you may during the period. Thx! (5/4) A plan for this group: Mon ~ Saturday will have a main topic to discuss together. For organizing more like a study group, we gain knowledge by sharing ideas with each other. But well if not interested in talking we may just study and ask questions if anything is not clear. My thought is that if we end up with different opinons, I'll choose a book on May 31st and will pass on later. Also if we end up by knowing not the place to study together, I'll release the place (which I'll try the centered one) and tell members on June 4th. Again any questions please send me inter-mail to imform. Thank you! -- ~~~~~~~~~~ 心擁闊海、遠睨江山; 心野江山、遠征闊海! ~~~~~~~~~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.76.79.194 ※ 編輯: peter00151 來自: 211.76.79.194 (05/04 21:41)
文章代碼(AID): #1DmLSWDc (StudyGroup)