[學友][skype]線上英文口說練習

看板StudyGroup作者 (愛蜜莉的異想世界)時間15年前 (2008/12/24 01:04), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
我們想找要學習各國語言、嗜好、技能的人,要準備考試的請找[戰友] 請想參加的伙伴依置底的『自介範本』站內寄信給我,並介紹自己,勿直接回文或推文。 1. 自介:I'm Emily. 2. 對象:The partners who have the same goal as me welcome to join this studygroup. 3. 目標:Be like a native speaker! 4. 原因:I want to polish my English speaking ability. 5. 地點:At home/ anywhere. 6. 時間: From 8:00pm to 10:00pm. (Basically I'm free every night except Saturday, so you can choose the day you want!) 7. 方式:Online by using skype. 8. 範圍:We can warm up at first and then enter into the specific topic which will be decided in advance. The topic what we can discuss online is, according to the news or anything interesting in the newspaper/magazines (TIME/Newsweek). 9. 人數限制:2-3 partners. 10.解散條件:Nobody is in this group. 11.運作規則:"Don't be absent without informing every partner in advance." and "Be on time as possible as you can." p.s. Make sure the quality of your headset, please! Welcome to join this speaking group!!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 讀書會版位址如下: PTT→分組討論區→生活娛樂館→Life_Plan 人生→StudyGroup【讀書會板】 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 以上各項均為必填,得於實際開會後由所有成員投票調整。 發起人是比較辛苦的,就好像你要帶一群人出去玩一樣,你必須知道你帶誰?去哪裡?去 玩什麼?要給他們行前通知。 所有的條件可以定的很寬鬆,也可以定的很嚴格,但無論如何請仔細填寫。 明確就是力量,當你越知道你要的是什麼,你就越容易找到你要的。 事先的規劃跟準備可以節省你許多不必要的糾紛與麻煩。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.33.152
文章代碼(AID): #19KHeqKr (StudyGroup)