[戰友] [台北][1/5] GMAT 2008/Q1考試

看板StudyGroup作者 (為自己加油!!)時間16年前 (2007/11/18 00:07), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
這篇文章是代我一位在台北的美國朋友po的。 所以請想參加的伙伴依置底的『自介範本』 直接寄到 dejonam02@hotmail.com 給Tony, 並介紹自己,勿直接回文或推文,謝謝。:) 1. 自介:My name is Tony. I am from the United States. I am a quiet person though somewhat outgoing. I feel I am a diligent, hard-working person who wishes to make the most of the time that I have been given to make things better. 2. 對象:I seek persons to study with that genuinely wish to work hard and perform well on this test. I seek persons who are willing to work with a group and share suggestions on how to improve the overall performance of the group (not just themselves). 3. 目標:I understand that working in a group is a far more effective way of studying for a test with such diverse material. I wish to be prepared for all sections of the test though they may not be my strength. 4. 原因:I wish to have a set schedule for my studies. I wish to pool the strengths of the group in order to overcome weaknesses or misunderstandings of the material quickly. 5. 地點:I would prefer a location near NTNU, NTU or Guting MRT station but I am flexible on where we study. I am far more concerned with an effective study group. 6. 時間:I prefer Wednesday or Thursday afternoon.. 7. 方式:It is my thinking that each person might complete a section (or two) of the test on their own time, so that we might share solutions to problems during the study group. These solutions might include how to solve a problem or just how to solve a problem faster. 8. 範圍:In the past I have used Kaplan's Comprehensive GMAT Study Guide. 9. 人數限制:I would prefer 5 persons or less to help maintain accountability and accessibility in the group. 10.解散條件:I imagine the group will have completed its purpose once we have received our scores and we have begun applying to our respective business schools. 11.運作規則:My hope is that everyone will purchase their own study book and complete each week's agreed sections without fail. If you do not finish your study section, you will not be prepared to contribute to the class. In this, I would not mind a person being late, as long as they understand our time (and thus their time to ask questions) is limited. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 讀書會版位址如下: PTT→分組討論區→生活娛樂館→Life_Plan 人生→StudyGroup【讀書會板】 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 以上各項均為必填,得於實際開會後由所有成員投票調整。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.164.143.54 ※ 編輯: evendie 來自: 218.164.143.54 (11/18 00:08)
文章代碼(AID): #17Fn7BQ1 (StudyGroup)