[轉錄][情報] Bee's News 11/27

看板Stojakovic作者 (阿呆)時間17年前 (2006/11/30 21:57), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 Hornets 看板] 作者: succ062 (錦) 看板: Hornets 標題: [情報] Bee's News 11/27 時間: Mon Nov 27 22:32:40 2006 ◎ Stojakovic healing, stilll questionable: Peja Stojakovic said Sunday that his sore back feels better than it did Saturday, but he still feels pain whenever he puts pressure on it. Stojakovic didn't sound optimistic about returning to the lineup Tuesday against the Toronto Raptors after missing his first game of the season Saturday night in Dallas. "It's getting better," Stojakovic said. "It's day-to-day, so we'll see how it goes. Hopefully I'm going to be able to play Tuesday or Friday." Stojakovic originally injured his back in the second half of Friday's game against Minnesota. He said he had trouble sleeping Friday and Saturday night , and added that he has been limited to floor exercises, a stationary bike and medical treatment since the injury. Hornets coach Byron Scott said he doesn't expect Stojakovic, the team's second-leading scorer, to play Tuesday. "He probably won't," Scott said. "But (today) and Tuesday morning are going to be big. I really don't see him playing Tuesday, but hopefully (this morning) when he comes to practice he says he feels 10 times better than he did (Sunday). But I'd rather say he's not going to play now and prepare for Tuesday (without him)." ◎ Paul practicing pick-and-roll: he would talk to guard Chris Paul on Sunday about when and how to be aggressive when defenses play him tougher on the pick-and-roll. Scott did more than talk Sunday, pairing Paul with assistant coach Kenny Gattison, who used a chair to simulate a screener and instructed Paul on different ways to play off the ball screen. "They're trying to force him to shoot jump shots," Scott said. "They're trying to keep him out the paint. And he has to be consistent as far as taking that shot. If they're going to give it to him, go ahead and take it." ◎ West not likely to play Tuesday: Even though forward David West (elbow) continues to target a Tuesday return, Scott said he doesn't anticipate West playing against Toronto. West still has not resumed full-contact practices. "He still can't fully extend that arm," Scott said. "So I think Tuesday's out of the question unless (today) he just all of a sudden feels 100 percent better." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.25.180

11/28 09:36,
屋漏偏逢連夜雨...囧rz...
11/28 09:36

11/30 21:56,
借轉Stojakovic板 thx!^^
11/30 21:56
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.158.248

12/01 04:28, , 1F
:O
12/01 04:28, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #15RkDHPS (Stojakovic)