[外電] Nash stars in Suns' solar system

看板SteveNash13作者 (margis)時間17年前 (2007/01/17 17:37), 編輯推噓8(801)
留言9則, 9人參與, 最新討論串1/1
原文出處: http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=soni09&date=20070109&query=Nash+stars+in+Suns%27+solar+system+ Nash stars in Suns' solar system By Percy Allen Seattle Times staff reporter Phoenix's Steve Nash is driving for his third MVP award, and has put up career numbers this season. Nash正在追求他的第三座MVP獎盃, 並且已經把它的生涯新高數據都放在這球季上了. PHOENIX — So this is what greatness looks like. 所以這看來多麼偉大. It's wrapped in a 6-foot-3, 195-pound package of frenetic energy. It's constantly in motion and barks out commands to four players who appear to move in perfect, precise unison. 狂熱能量被包裹在六呎三吋, 195磅的身軀裡. 持續地用行動和口令讓其他四位隊友 完美的移動, 正確的合作. It wields a basketball in his hands, as if he and the ball were tethered by a string, and plays the game with a unique flair and charismatic appeal that compares favorably with NBA immortals Bob Cousy and Pete Maravich. 籃球裝備在他的雙手之中, 就像他跟球之間有條看不見的線, 並用他獨特的天賦及魅力 進行著比賽, 如同NBA傳奇人物 Bob Cousy和Pete Maravich一般. But the comparisons do Phoenix guard Steve Nash a disservice because as Ray Allen noted: "Nash is playing at a time when players are so much more physically gifted then they've ever been. And while he may not have those gifts, that's what makes him, in my mind, the best player in the NBA." 但是這樣的比較讓Nash突顯出來的缺點是, 就像Ray Allen說的: "Nash 現在對抗的 球員是比從前來的體能條件更好, 而且他並沒有那樣的天賦條件, 但這也是讓他成為 , 在我看來, NBA最好的球員." Whenever players and coaches toss out accolades like that they tend to look at the schedule to whichever team they're playing next before piling on the praise. 球員跟教練現在習慣在遇到下一場的對手之前, 先稱讚對手一番. Before a game against the Los Angeles Lakers, Kobe Bryant receives the love. Whenever the Cleveland Cavaliers visit Seattle, LeBron James is anointed king, and Dallas' Dirk Nowitzki gets a few verbal bouquets tossed his way every time he plays the Sonics. 在對湖人隊之前, Kobe收到愛心. 當騎士隊造訪西雅圖, LeBron James被冠上King稱 號, 每當達拉斯的Dirk Nowitzki跟超音速比賽前, 他總是會被口頭讚美一下. And yet, there's something genuine and sincere about the respect Nash receives from peers and opposing coaches. 但是, 不同的, 那些來自對手和教練對於Nash的尊敬, 是有那麼些名符其實跟誠懇的. "I was up early this morning watching tape and I watched him play three games," coach Bob Hill said. "They're talking about him winning the MVP award three years in a row and after watching those games, I agree. He's unbelievable. He's just unbelievable. "我早起看了帶子並且我看過他打了三場" 教練Bob Hill說. "她們總是說他將連續第三 年贏得MVP, 看完帶子之後, 我同意. 他真不可思議, 他真的很不可思議." "If I lived here, I'd be at every practice and every game watching him play." "如果我住這兒, 我會看他的每一場練習和比賽" Around the league, Phoenix has been renamed Nashville. The Suns' All-Star is leading a basketball revolution. He's changing the perception of the NBA and the way the game is being played much like hoops pioneers Wilt Chamberlain, Julius Erving and Michael Jordan. 在聯盟中, 鳳凰城已經被改名為奈許城. 太陽的全明星們正領導著一股籃球革命. 他正 改變著NBA的感官, 比賽玩的變得比較像是籃框先驅Wilt Chamberlain, Julius Erving 和Michael Jordan所做的. "Each of those guys implemented their will on the game, taking it from a floor game to above the rim," Sonics guard Earl Watson said. "Nash is doing the same thing, but he's bringing ball movement back into the game." "每個傢伙正在比賽中實踐著他們的意志, 讓地板的比賽升高到籃框之上" 超音隊的後 衛 Earl Watson說. "Nash做著同樣的事情, 他讓球的流動重新回到了比賽之中" Added Allen: "They share the ball. There's an unselfishness going on. He understands that as a point guard, it's his job to keep everybody else happy." Allen補充:"他們分享球. 不自私的感覺持續著. 他知道身為控衛, 他的工作就是讓每個 人保持快樂." That which comes as a second thought to others is second nature to Nash, who puts on a hoops clinic each time he steps on the floor. 另外人們對Nash的第二個印象也是Nash的第二個特質, 每次運用地板腳步將球精準的送 進籃框. This season, Nash ditched the mop hairdo and trimmed his long, brown locks, and he added a potent jump shot to his arsenal, which has strengthened his MVP candidacy. 這個球季, Nash剪掉了長髮, 但他新增了強有力的跳投作為他的武器, 這使他競爭MVP 更加有力. Entering tonight's game at US Airways Center, he's averaging a career-best 19.9 points, up from 15.5 and 18.8 the past two seasons. Nash is also shooting 52.3 percent from the field and 50.3 percent on three-pointers, both career highs. 進入今晚在US Airways Center的比賽之前, 他平均生涯最好的19.9分, 比前兩球季的 15.5和18.8分還高. Nash並且投籃命中率52.3%, 三分球命中率50.3%, 都是生涯最高. "It's almost impossible to put into words how difficult it is to be a point guard and being responsible in getting other guys off while also picking your spots so you can score," Watson said. "But the game comes so easily to him mentally. He sees things before they happen. It seems like he knows who has the best shot on every possession and he makes sure that person takes the shot." "幾乎不可能用言語文字來形容那有多困難. 身為一個控衛要負責找到其他隊友並且同 時要尋找自己的機會讓自己得分." Watson說. "但是比賽對他而言卻是十分容易的.他 在事情發生前就預見了. 那似乎像是他知道每個位置上誰有最好的機會投, 並且他設法 確保那人投進." Nash has guided the Suns to a 25-8 record — second-best in the NBA — and put Phoenix on track for a third straight Western Conference finals appearance. Nash讓太陽戰績來到了25勝8負的成績--NBA次佳--並且讓鳳凰城繼續朝連續三年打進 西區決賽前進. Despite the accolades, awards and a 141-56 record in 2 ?seasons with Phoenix, Nash is sometimes left out of the who's-the-best-player conversations which usually involve James, Bryant and Nowitzki because many believe Nash's gaudy statistics are a by-product of coach Mike D'Antoni's uptempo offense. 儘管眾多的稱讚, 獎盃和連續兩年141勝56負的紀錄, Nash有時在年度最佳球員(通常這 牽扯到 James, Bryant和Nowitzki)的對話之中被排除, 因為還是有許多相信Nash的亮 眼數據是教練Mike D'Antoni快速進攻下的產物. "Nash is the system," Chicago coach Scott Skiles told reporters. "I don't mean to shortchange anybody else, but he's the best basketball player on the face of the earth, in my opinion. I don't think it's even close. "Nash才是整個系統,"芝加哥教練Scott Skiles告訴記者."我並不是在貶低其他人, 但 是他是地球表面上最好的籃球員, 對我來說, 但是我想這還不足以去形容." "He can shoot the ball. He can go right or left. He can finish right or left. He has a middle game. He has the best vision in the league. He's probably the best-conditioned player in the league. People may say he's not athletic. What they should say is he's not a great leaper. But everything else athletically he does well. He moves well laterally. He's fast. He has great hand-eye coordination. He pivots on either foot. He has no real offensive weakness. And he is responsible for a style of play. Not many guys are that good." "他能把球投進. 他左右兩邊都能切, 也能夠在兩邊投進. 他讓自己在比賽中央, 他有 聯盟最佳的視野. 他可能是聯盟狀態最佳球員. 人們或許會說他不夠壯. 他們或許應該 說的是他沒有好的跳躍能力. 但除了體型之外的每一樣他都做的很好. 他橫向移動好. 他速度快. 他進攻上沒什麼實質的弱點. 並且他負責執行每一次戰術. 並不是每個傢伙 都能夠那麼的好." For nearly a decade the NBA has been searching for the right combination of talent, flamboyance and championship mettle to usher in the next golden age of basketball. 將近十年來NBA在找正確的結合天份, 熱情和冠軍特質來引領籃球進入下一個黃金世紀. Nash, 32, just might be the leader of the post-Jordan brigade, however, there's one glaring omission from his r廥um? no NBA championship. Nash, 32歲, 或許正是後喬丹團隊中的領導者, 無論如何, 他現在唯一缺少的就是NBA 冠軍. Said Allen: "In my book, he's one of the greatest players to play the game. But I'm sure in his mind, he probably feels he's got something more to prove." Allen說:"在我的字典裡, 他是比賽中最偉大的球員之一. 但是我確定在他的腦子裡, 他 或許還想著他還有哪個地方還要改進." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.135.198.14

01/17 18:03, , 1F
大推 缺的就只是.....總冠軍了
01/17 18:03, 1F

01/17 18:45, , 2F
敬這名我心中最完美的球員
01/17 18:45, 2F

01/17 19:34, , 3F
大推
01/17 19:34, 3F

01/17 20:22, , 4F
大家都稱讚Nash X)
01/17 20:22, 4F