[外電] Nash: Suns too passive

看板SteveNash13作者 (醫甸人)時間18年前 (2006/05/30 18:47), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
PHOENIX - Sporting a small wound over his right eye, Phoenix point guard Steve Nash was backed up against a wall as he met with reporters after practice Monday. 鳳凰城太陽隊的控球後衛Steve Nash在星期一的練習後,倚著牆接受記者訪問時不時把玩 著自己右眼上的小傷口。 That's where Nash's Suns will find themselves if they don't play better tonight in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals. They're feeling bruised, but not beaten, after a 95-88 Game 3 loss to Dallas on Sunday left them trailing 2-1. 如果太陽隊沒辦法在今晚的西區決賽的第四場比賽表現的更好,那太陽隊的處境就極為堪 慮。在星期天的第三戰以88:95輸給了達拉斯小牛隊且使他們戰況變為1:2落後後,太陽隊 的感覺並不是被擊敗而是有些受傷難過。 Nash, who got cut early in the game, said the Suns needed to show more fight. Monday, Nash said he wasn't trying to send a message through the media because he had told his teammates the same thing. 在比賽中受了點小傷的Nash說太陽隊必須展現更多的攻擊力。星期一,Nash說他不會透過 媒體來傳送訊息因為他已經告訴他的隊友相同的東西。 "I think at times we've been a little too passive," Nash said. "我想我們似乎打得太被動了,"Nash說。 The Suns must change that quickly or be eliminated one step short of the NBA Finals for the second straight season. 太陽隊必須要趕緊改變,不然的話,他們將會連續第二年在距離NBA總決賽只差一步的情況 下出局。 "It's a must-win-game situation," Phoenix coach Mike D'Antoni said. "We win that, it's a two-out-of-three series. Obviously they have home court, but we've shown that we can win there." "現在這是ㄧ種必定要贏得比賽的情況。"太陽隊教練Mike D'Antoni說。"當我們贏了這場 比賽後,接下來就是ㄧ個只要拿下2場就可晉級的系列賽。很明顯的,小牛隊擁有主場優勢 ,但我們會在那贏得比賽。" Nash said one reason for the Suns' struggles is the absence of guard Raja Bell, who has missed the past two games with a strained left calf. Bell is not expected to play tonight. Nash說有ㄧ個造成太陽隊困境的原因在於後衛Raja Bell的缺席,他因左小腿扭傷已經缺席 了兩場比賽。Bell預估也不會在今晚的比賽中上場。 Bell scored eight points in Phoenix's 121-118 Game 1 victory at Dallas. But he brings a fire the Suns have lacked in the past two games. Bell在第一戰太陽隊以121:118獲勝中得了8分。但在前兩場比賽太陽隊都無法獲得他的火 力奧援。 It was Bell who floored Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant in Game 5 of the opening round, drawing a flagrant foul and a one-game suspension. The Suns won that game and the next two to rally from a 3-1 deficit. Bell在第一輪第五戰中只能枯坐板凳,這是因為他在之前對湖人隊球星Kobe Bryant犯了個 惡意犯規而被禁賽一場。但太陽隊贏得了那場比賽且也在接下來的2場比賽中獲勝,順利 從1:3劣勢下晉級。 Bell said he agreed with Nash's assessment that the Suns had their shoulders slumped in the second half Sunday night, when they scored only 36 points. Bell說他同意Nash的看法--太陽隊在星期日的比賽中下半場肩頭好像被壓住了,他們只得 了36分。 "I did see it a little bit, and I don't know what to attribute that to," Bell said. "I think we have to find that (energy) from whoever's suited up." "我看的出那麼一點,但是我不知道應該要把它歸咎於誰,"Bell說。"我想我們應該重新在 合適的人中尋找。"(我想Bell是說要找ㄧ個能代替他位置的人^^) ----------------------------------------------------------------- 原文出處 http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/sports/14696308.htm ------------------------------------------------------------------- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.25.118.31

05/30 19:56, , 1F
推一個 ^^
05/30 19:56, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #14V2AnSO (SteveNash13)