[外電] Nowitzki Leads Mavericks Past Suns i …

看板SteveNash13作者 (Sunday)時間18年前 (2006/05/27 15:04), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
出處:http://www.nba.com/games/20060526/PHXDAL/recap.html 文章內有Nash自己提到這場為什麼不常出手。 DALLAS, May 26 (Ticker) -- This time, Dirk Nowitzki turned good buddy Steve Nash into a spectator. Nowitzki scored 12 of his 30 points in the final 10 minutes as the Mavericks rallied for a 105-98 victory over the Phoenix Suns that evened the Western Conference finals at one game apiece. Josh Howard ignored an ankle injury to score a playoff career-high 29 points and 7-footer DeSagana Diop was a factor for the fourth-seeded Mavericks, who were the team with the late surge this time as they salvaged their season. In Game 1 Nowitzki had 25 points and 19 rebounds but was uncharacteristically quiet in the fourth quarter, when Dallas squandered a nine-point lead in the final 3 1/2 minutes. Leading Phoenix's comeback was Nash, the two-time MVP who scored 10 points in a two-minute span as he looked for his offense. The long-time friends reversed roles in the final period Friday. Nowitzki, who also pulled down 14 rebounds, was very aggressive as he fueled a 30-point fourth quarter. "I really wanted to make some stuff happen, going to the basket some and not just settling for jumpers," said Nowitzki, who made 12-of-21 shots. "I was just attacking the rim. They don't really have a lot of shot-blockers out there, so I thought I'd maybe to get to the line some and it was decent." "I think he's going to play a similar game to this in most games in the series," Nash said. "We've got to get better and tweak what we do. That's how we're going to win games." 「我想他(挪威司機)在這場比賽中會跟這一系列下來的比賽採相同的打法」,Nash說。 「我們必須變得更好而且更加確實。這將是我們贏得比賽的方式。」 Nash did not take a shot in the second half until making an uncontested layup in the waning seconds. He had just two points and three assists after halftime. "In hindsight, I would have maybe tried to be a little more aggressive, but I kept feeling like I was making the right play," Nash said. "I was drawing two guys and passing to the open man, and you know that's the type of player I am. I try to make the right play and then when the right time comes you want to be really aggressive." Nash在下半場直到在一次倒數秒數接近時才出手投入一顆無人競爭的籃板球。 他在中場之後只得了兩分以及三次助攻。 「事後來說,我想我當時應該試著更積極一點,但我一直覺得自己的打法是正確的。」 Nash說。「我吸引了兩個人來包夾並且將球傳出給有空檔的人,而你知道我就是那種 類型的球員。我試著打正確的球,當適當的時機來臨時,你會想要變得非常具攻擊性。」 "We tried to get the ball out of his hands a little bit more than we did in Game 1," Nowitzki said. "But he still had some. He still had some opportunities where he's right there and made him pass the ball. But his teammates kept making shots." 「我們比在第一場中更努力試著不讓他拿到球,」挪威司機說,「但他還是有一套。 他仍然有些時候就是剛好在那裡並且傳出好球。但他的隊員持續的進球。」 A 3-pointer by Shawn Marion gave second-seeded Phoenix an 82-78 lead with 10:45 remaining before Nowitzki responded with a pair of short jumpers to trigger a 12-2 surge. Jason Terry scored Dallas' next six points before working a pick-and-roll with Nowitzki, whose foul-line jumper made it 90-84 with 6:17 to go. The Suns closed to 91-89 with 4:11 left on a pull-up jumper by Game 1hero Boris Diaw, who had 25 points and 10 rebounds. Jerry Stackhouse had a three-point play and found Howard for an easy basket before Nowitzki answered Diaw's hook with a reverse layup for a 98-91 lead with 1:36 remaining. A 3-pointer by Tim Thomas made it 100-96 with 40 seconds left, but he missed another eight seconds later, and Nowitzki and Stackhouse each made two free throws to seal it. Howard, who was questionable with a bone bruise in his right ankle, made 10-of -19 shots and added seven rebounds as the Mavericks improved to 22-0 when he scores at least 20 points. He had 13 in the third quarter, keeping the Maverick s in the game. "I had some pain cutting in and out, but for the most part I fought through it ," Howard said. "Having Howard back tonight meant a lot to us on both ends of the floor," Dallas coach Avery Johnson said. Diop was lauded for his defense on superstar Tim Duncan in the conference semi finals but did not play in Game 1. He had 11 points and two blocks while protecting the paint and preventing the penetration the Suns had in the opener. "I didn't know he was going to be a factor like that because the pace of the game is so quick," Johnson said. "Fortunately, I guess since he had some rest in the first game, since the coach decided not to play him. I guess he was trying to prove a point that he wanted to play a little bit more." "Coach wanted me to get back on defense," Diop said. "They had a lot of layups the last game. Avery didn't want us to give up any more layups. I think I did all right." Terry recovered from a slow start to score 18 points and Stackhouse added all 11 of his in the final 13 minutes for the Mavericks, who owned advantages of 48-39 on the backboards and 36-11 in free throws. Thomas scored 20 points, Marion added 19 and 19 rebounds and Nash 16 and 11 assists for the Suns, who host Games 3 and 4 on Sunday and Tuesday. "We're in pretty good shape," Suns coach Mike D'Antoni said. "We're going to go to Phoenix and hold serve. If we do that, we win the series." Both teams changed their starting lineups without much effect. In place of the injured Raja Bell, Phoenix started Leandro Barbosa, who scored eight points on just 3-of-15 shooting. Dallas initially went smaller to comba t Phoenix's speed and replaced center Erick Dampier with forward Keith Van Horn, who did not have a point or rebound in the first half. Nowitzki scored eight points in a 14-0 run that overcame a slow start and gave the Mavericks a 21-15 lead. A jumper by Howard pushed the advantage to 39-31 with 6:58 left in the second quarter. Just as they did at the end of Game 1, the Suns closed the first half with a 16-4 rush. Thomas had consecutive 3-pointers to help Phoenix - outplayed to that point - take a 52-47 lead into the locker room. --- 其實翻完覺得好像比較適合太陽版... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.23.103 ※ 編輯: ppr 來自: 59.104.23.103 (05/27 15:34)
文章代碼(AID): #14T_eGNN (SteveNash13)