[外電+翻譯] Weary Suns regroup after Clippe …

看板SteveNash13作者 (策馬奔馳)時間18年前 (2006/05/21 02:30), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Weary Suns regroup after Clippers force Game 7 出處 http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2006/news/story?id=2451551 翻譯者 : 洨石頭 PHOENIX -- The Phoenix Suns wanted to close out their Western Conference semi final against the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday night. 鳳凰城太陽希望在禮拜二晚間救能打倒快艇結束這場西區半準決賽 But the Suns looked on the bright side after the Clippers beat them 118-106 to tie the series 3-3, forcing a decisive Game 7 on Monday night in Phoenix. 雖然快艇上一場以118-106擊敗而搬平成3-3,但是太陽仍有優勢,因為第七場將在鳳凰城舉行 "A lot of emotional stuff went down in the playoffs, and now we'll have three days to recharge," coach Mike D'Antoni said after Game 6. "We'll try to figure some things out, and I think this is the best shot we have to get to the conference finals with a game in Phoenix, with three days' rest. I don't think we could ask for anything more." 教頭D'Antoni說:"在季後賽是不會有任何情感存在是不斷緊繃的,不過 幸好這次我們有三天的時間可以好好充電一番","我們試著釐清一些之前發生的錯誤,不 過我想最後一場比賽再老家想必大家的準頭都會回來" D'Antoni gave his weary team Friday off. The Suns will have light practices Saturday and Sunday. 教頭D'Antoni給了他們足夠的休息,禮拜六禮拜天僅僅做了一些微量的練習 Thursday's game was the Suns' 13th in 26 days. That's not an unusual load -- Phoenix played 10 regular-season games in 18 days in April -- but the playoffs are more taxing than the regular season. The Suns, the second seed in the Western Conference, spent a lot of emotional energy in rallying from a 3-1 deficit to beat the seventh-seeded Los Angeles Lakers. 禮拜二的比賽將是太陽在最近26天之中的第13場比賽,這是不尋常的.太陽隊 在四月的時候再18天中出賽了10場正規賽,但是在季後賽中比球季賽更加的舟車勞頓.太陽 --西區第二種子--花了太多的能量再對付快艇,尤其是太陽之前才從1/3落後的情況下擊退 第七種子洛杉磯湖人隊 They haven't had a chance to catch their breath against the Clippers, who have tied the series three times. 他們將不給快艇隊有任何喘息的機會 "It's been a great series," Clippers guard Cuttino Mobley said. "I think they're a little tired." 快艇的Cuttino Mobley說 : "我想它們有一些疲憊了,這是很好的機會 " No Suns player needs the rest more than point guard Steve Nash, the NBA's two-time MVP. Nash has had back problems, and this week he complained of tired legs. Tired legs often translate into poor shooting. 沒有任何一個太陽成員比奈許更需要休息的,那個奪得兩次MVP的傢伙.奈許有 個問題,就是他的腳傷,他已經抱怨過不下一次了,尤其是當他每次跳投的時候,越發疼痛 In the regular season, Nash shot 51.2 percent from the floor and 43.9 percent from beyond the 3-point arc. In this series, Nash is shooting 43.8 percent from the floor and 21.7 percent (5-of-23) from 3-point range. 在正規賽中,奈許有高達51.2%命中率,三分球命中率也有43.9%,但是在這系列 賽中掉到43.8%命中率以及僅僅只有21.7%的三分球命中率(投23中5) "Obviously, I'm not 100 percent, but I don't expect to be any time soon so I'm not really concerned with my health," Nash said. "I just have to find a way to get it done regardless." 奈許說:"顯然我沒有達到100%,但是我緊可能不讓我的身體狀況影響了比賽, 我盡可能去找到一些方式去忽略他" Nash happened to play for the last team to win two Game 7s in the same postseason. The 2003 Dallas Mavericks beat both Portland and Sacramento 4-3 before losing to San Antonio in the conference finals. The Suns' Raja Bell was also a member of that Dallas squad. 奈許以前在達拉斯小牛時就曾經在2003年的季後賽幫助他們在關鍵的兩場比 賽中擊退拓荒者以及國王隊在他們輸給馬刺之前..那時候Raja Bell還是達拉斯的成員之一 If the series' form holds, it's Phoenix's turn to win. Beginning with the Suns' opening-game win here, the clubs have alternated victories throughout the series. 太陽這次系列賽從家裡開胡到現在第七場,如果沒有意外..太陽將會有始有終獲得勝利 "It's going to be a dogfight on Monday," Los Angeles guard Sam Cassell said. "It's going to be a great basketball game, so if you don't have cable television, you better get it right away." 快艇的Sam Cassell說 :"禮拜一將是一場激戰" 那將會是一場驚天動地的比賽, 如果你家還沒有電視機 就趕緊去搞一台過來吧!! The Pacific Division champion Suns had home-court advantage in each of their first two series. It paid off in the first round when Phoenix drubbed the Los Angeles Lakers 121-90 in Game 7 last week in Phoenix. They hope it will pay more dividends Monday night. 太陽仍然享有優勢在這兩次系列賽中,尤其當他對付湖人時,最後一場仍舊在自 己家裡贏得比賽,禮拜一晚間的比賽 想必也將會如此 "It's tough, but this is what you play 82 regular-season games for," Bell said. "That is why you go out there every night and bust your butt for is to position yourself to have a Game 7 on your home court." Bell說 : "這場仗很艱難,不過你辛苦了82場季賽,就是為了要來贏這 場比賽,第七戰 奮力一博吧!!" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.59.133

05/21 13:24, , 1F
對"付"
05/21 13:24, 1F
恩 改了 囧 ※ 編輯: rockHardway 來自: 218.166.59.133 (05/21 15:54)
文章代碼(AID): #14Rs1Ccm (SteveNash13)