[外電]Post-Game Quotes Posted: May 12, 2006

看板SteveNash13作者 (豪想你喔....)時間18年前 (2006/05/13 17:44), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.nba.com/suns/playoffs/quotes_060512.html Post-Game Quotes Posted: May 12, 2006 D'Antoni SUNS HEAD COACH MIKE D’ANTONI: “It was an important game. I think we know we c an do this, it’s just a matter of being able to sustain this. We have to come b ack Sunday and give the same performance. Hopefully we will play better offensiv ely but we know where we need to go against them. They can’t shoot 60 percent a ll the time even with bad defense. It’s always a combination of the two. They w ere great the first two games with how they shot. We weren’t that bad. They wer e more human and we beat them up a little bit more tonight. ꐊ太陽總教頭說 : 這是一場重要的比賽,我知道我們可以做到!我想我們 有能力在禮拜天維持這樣的狀況,這場比賽我們做到的最佳的防守,我們知道該對哪方面 作攻擊.他們並不會每次都有60%的高命中率當我們防守不佳時,所以他門前兩場高命中 率,可我們這場沒有再讓它們這樣了,這場比賽我們就是防守方面勝出了他們一些些. “We didn’t play very well offensively, but our defense was very good. We just grinded it out. Shawn Marion had a huge night and we’ll need that from him to move forward. Finally we won a game that was decided by three points or less. 這場比賽進攻方面不佳,可是我們防守做的很棒,我們就是不斷的消磨, Shawn Marion 給對手個巨大的夢靨,我們讓他不斷的進攻 最後我們靠著三分球決定了比賽的勝負 SUNS FORWARD SHAWN MARION (32 PTS, 19 REBS): “We played great tonight. I though our energy was there. Even though we didn’t score one hundred-something points, we still were active on the defensive end. They had some tough shots in the fourth quarter, but we just kept our composure the whole game and executed our game plan to the fullest. Shawn Marion今天繳出32分19籃板,他說: 我們今天太棒了,我們完全釋 放出我們的能量,即使我們得分沒有破百,我們還是做到了我們活耀的防守.即使他們第四 節瘋狂掃射差點領先我們,不過我們仍在最後關頭成功的執行我們的計劃,最後守下整場 比賽 “Everyone was going in to help each other, that’s what it was. Even though no one person was getting it at times it was the effort that someone else gave. It was a team effort tonight; we all went in collectively to rebound and we did that.” 每個人都是相互和作,今晚是一個團隊的比賽,雖然沒有人表現特別突出, 可是互相的努力鞏固籃板讓我們做到了! SUNS GUARD RAJA BELL:“The way we got pounded on in Game 2 was a little embarrassing against a team as good as the Clippers. To give them that many opportunities, those second chance points, you’re never going to be in the ball game. With them, that is an area we are going to have to stay on top of. We did a good job of it tonight but we will have to be good at it again in Game 4. RAJA BELL說 : 第二場我們打的十分辛苦,快艇是那樣強大的隊伍,我 們給他們太多的機會有二次進攻。 因此你無法有任何機會在這場比賽。 可是今天就 不一樣了,我想我們再第四廠一樣會有傑出的表現 Nash SUNS GUARD STEVE NASH (12 PTS, 10 ASSTS): (On last shot of the game) “That was a lucky shot. I got one to go and it was great timing for us. ”Nash今天12分10助攻(並且帶有致勝一擊)說 : 噢!!那真是個幸運的 一投,那是個絕佳的時間 (On Corey Maggette) “He did a good job. I had to take a pretty tough shot.” 他幹的很好,那真是個漂亮的射籃 ※ 編輯: rockHardway 來自: 218.166.52.191 (05/13 17:57) ※ 編輯: rockHardway 來自: 218.166.52.191 (05/13 17:57)

05/13 21:56, , 1F
看成大頭總教練說...
05/13 21:56, 1F

05/13 23:04, , 2F
借轉太陽版 謝謝
05/13 23:04, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #14PQg30r (SteveNash13)