Yoda的對白…Episode5(雷?)

看板StarWars作者 (turn to the dark side)時間19年前 (2005/07/04 16:23), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Episode 5 – The Empire Strikes back ********** Yoda: Help you I can. Yes, mum. 我可以幫助你。 Luke: I don't think so. I'm looking for a great warrior. 我看不行,我找一位偉大的戰士。 Yoda: Great warrior? Wars not make one great. 偉大的戰士?戰爭不會使人偉大。 ********** Luke: Put that down...hey...my dinner! 別動那個。嘿!我的晚餐! Yoda: How you get so big if you full of this kind? 你怎麼長這麼大的,如果你吃這種東西? ********** Luke: I don't want your help. I want my lamp back. I need it to get out of this slimy mud hole. 我不要你幫忙,把燈還給我。我需要它來脫離這黏膩爛泥坑。 Yoda: Mud hole? Slimy? My home this is. 爛泥坑?黏膩?這是我的家。 ********** Luke: Look, I'm sure it's delicious. But I just don't understand why we can't see Yoda now? 我相信這很好吃,但為何我們不能先見尤達? Yoda: Patience. For the Jedi knight just has to eat as well. 要有耐心,絕地武士也該吃飯。 ********** Yoda: Why wish you become Jedi? 為何你想成為絕地? Luke: Mostly because of my father, I guess. 主要受我父親影響,我猜。 Yoda: Ah, father. Powerful Jedi was he, powerful Jedi. 你父親,他曾是強大的絕地,強大的絕地。 Luke: Come on! How could you know my father? You don't even know who I am. I don't even know what I'm doing here. We're wasting our time. 少來了,你怎麼可能認識我父親?你連我都不認識。 我都不知道我在這幹嘛?簡直是浪費時間。 Yoda: I cannot teach him. The boy has no patience. 我沒辦法教他,這孩子沒耐心。 Obi-Wan: He will learn patience. 他會學會忍耐的。 Yoda: Much anger in him. Like his father. 他心中充滿怒氣,像他父親一樣。 Obi-Wan: Was I any different when you taught me? 我當時還不是一樣? Yoda: He is not ready. 他時候還沒到。 Luke: Yoda? I am ready...I...Ben, I can be a Jedi. Ben, tell him I am re... 尤達?我已經準備好了,班,我可以成為絕地。班,告訴他我... Yoda: Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Humph! Adventure! Hum! Excitement! Hum! A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless. 你已經準備好了?你知道什麼?我授徒已經八百年了。 行不行訓練,我自有主見。武士要有絕對的決心,最嚴肅的態度。 這我觀察很久了。他一輩子都在往遠處看,就是不肯腳踏實地, 把眼前的事做好。就愛冒險,找刺激。絕地武士不搞這些的。你很魯莽。 Obi-Wan: So was I if you remember. 我以前也是,如果你記得。 Yoda: He is too old. Yes, too old to beginning the training. 他太老了,對,現在開始太晚了。 Luke: But I learned so much. 但我學了好多。 Yoda: Can he finish what he begins? 他能有始有終嗎? Luke: I won't fail you. I'm not afraid. 我不會讓你失望的。我不怕。 Yoda: Yes, you will be. You will be. 你會怕的,你會怕的。 ********** Yoda: A Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quickly to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice. 絕地的力量來自於原力。但要注意黑暗面的勢力,憤怒、恐懼、侵略, 這就是原力的黑暗面。它在你戰鬥時,會很快到你心裡。 一但誤入歧途,它就會主宰你的命運。它會把你吞噬,就像歐比王的徒弟。 Luke: Vader... Is the dark side stronger? 維達...黑暗面比較強大嗎? Yoda: No! No. But easier, more seductive. 不...只是比較容易,誘惑力較大。 Luke: But how am I to know the good side from the bad? 但我如何分辨好壞? Yoda: You will know... when you are calm, at peace, passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack. 你自然會知道,當你平靜、沉寂的時候。 絕地用原力來學習和防身,而不是攻擊。 Luke: But tell me why I can't... 告訴我為什麼不能... Yoda: No, no, there is no why. Nothing more will I teach you today. Clear your mind of questions. 不,這沒有為什麼。今天到此為止,別再想這些問題。 ********** Luke: There is something not right. I feel cold. 有點不對勁,我覺得冷。 Yoda: That place... is strong with the dark side of the Force. A domain of evil it is. In you must go. 在那個地方...原力的黑暗面很強,那是邪惡的境地。你得進去。 Luke: What's in there? 裡頭有什麼? Yoda: Only what you take with you. Your weapons, you will not need them. 只有你所帶去的。你的武器,你不需要他們。 ********** Yoda: Use the Force, yes. Now the stone... Feel. Concentrate! 用原力,對。移動石塊。感覺。集中精神! Luke: No. We never get it out now. 這下永遠沒救了。 Yoda: So certain are you. Always with you it cannot be done. Hear you nothing that I say? 你好肯定,你老是說沒辦法。你聽不懂我的話嗎? Luke: Master, the moving stone around is one thing. This is totally different. 師父,移動石頭是一回是,這可完全不同。 Yoda: No, no different, only different in your mind. You must unlearn what you have learned. 沒什麼不同,只是你覺得不同。你要忘掉以前所學。 Luke: All right, I'll give it a try. 好吧,我試試看。 Yoda: No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try. 不對,不要試,要做,否則就別做。沒什麼試不試。 ********** Luke: I can't. It's too big. 沒辦法,它太大了。 Yoda: Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between land and ship. 大小不是問題,你看我。你看我不起眼,對吧?這樣你就錯了, 我有原力來幫助我,它是莫大的助力。生命創造了原力,讓它壯大。 它的能量圍繞著我們,維繫著我們。我們是聰明的生物,不是粗糙的東西。 你要感覺周圍的原力。這裡,在你我之間,那顆樹,那石頭,無所不在。 對,甚至在土地和太空船之間。 ********** Luke: I don't... I don't believe it. 我...我不敢相信。 Yoda: That is why you fail. 所以你會失敗。 ********** Yoda: Concentrate. Use the Force flow. Yes. Right! calm. Yes. Through the Force things you will see other places, the future, the past, old friends long gone. 集中精神,感覺原力的流動。對。好,冷靜。對。 透過原力,你會看見一些東西,別的地方、未來、過去、早已不在的朋友。 Luke: Han! Leia! 老韓?莉亞? Yoda: Control. Control. You must learn control. 控制。要控制,你要學著控制。 Luke: I saw...I saw a city in the clouds. 我看見...一座城市在雲間。 Yoda: Friends you have there. 你在那兒有朋友。 Luke: They were in pain. 他們在受苦。 Yoda: It is the future you see. 你看到的是未來。 Luke: Future? Will they die? 未來?他們會死嗎? Yoda: Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future. 很難說,未來總是在變。 Luke: I've gonna go to them. 我要去找他們。 Yoda: Decide you must what to serve them best. If you leave now, help them you could but you would destroy all for which they have fought and suffered. 你要決定對他們最好的方法。你現在離開,可以幫助他們, 但會破壞他們努力的目標。 ********** Yoda: Luke, you must compete the training. 路克,你必須完成訓練。 Luke: I can't get out the vision of my head. I got to help them. 我沒法把影像逐出腦海,我要去幫我朋友。 Yoda: You must not go! 你不能去。 Luke: But Han and Leia will die if I don't. 但老韓和莉亞會死。 Obi-Wan: You don't know that. Even Yoda cannot see their fate. 不能如此肯定,連尤達都看不準他們的命運。 Luke: But I can help them! I feel the Force! 但我可以救他們,我能感覺到原力。 Obi-Wan: But you cannot control it. This is a dangerous time for you, when you will be tempted by the Dark Side of the Force. 但你無法控制它。這是個危險的時刻,你容易被黑暗面誘惑。 Yoda: Yes, yes. To Obi-Wan you listen. The cave, remember your failure in the cave. 對,要聽歐比王的話。那石窟,記住你在石窟的失敗。 Luke: But I learned so much since then. Master Yoda, I promise I will return and finish what I begun, you have my word. 但我後來有進步,尤達師父,我保證會回來把該學的學完。你有我的承諾。 Obi-Wan: Is you and your abilities the Emperor wants. That's why your friends all made to suffer. 皇帝要的是你和你的能力,因此才折磨你的朋友。 Luke: That's why I have to go. 所以我得趕去。 Obi-Wan: Luke, I don't want to lose you to the Emperor the way I lose Vader. 路克,我不想將你失去給皇帝像我失去維達那樣。 Luke: You won't. 不會的。 Yoda: Stopped they must be; on this all depends. Only a fully-trained Jedi Knight, with the Force as his ally, will conquer Vader and his Emperor. If you learn your training now, if you choose quite and easy path as Vader did, you will become an agent of evil. 要阻止他們,一切就靠這個。唯有學成的絕地武士,有原力的輔助, 才能打敗維達和皇帝。你若學習訓練,假如你選擇走捷徑,跟維達一樣, 你就會變成邪惡的人。 Obi-Wan: Patience. 要有耐心。 Luke: And sacrifice Han and Leia? 而把老韓跟莉亞犧牲掉? Yoda: If you honor what they fight for? Yes. 若你尊重他們的目標,就得如此。 Obi-Wan: If you choose to face Vader, you will do it alone. I cannot interfere. 若你選擇面對維達,要獨立戰鬥。我不能介入。 Luke: I understand. R2. Fire up the converters. 我瞭解。R2,發動機器。 Obi-Wan: Luke. Don't give into hate. That leads to the Dark Side. 路克,別沉溺於仇恨。那會走向黑暗面。 Yoda: Strong is Vader. Mind what you have learned. Save you it can. 維達很強大。牢記你已學會的,它能救你的命。 Luke: I will. And I'll return, I promise. 我會的,而且我會回來,我保證。 ********** Yoda: Told you I did. Reckless is he. Now, matters are worse. 我早就說了,他很魯莽。現在更糟糕了。 Obi-Wan: That boy are our last hope. 那男孩是我們最後的希望。 Yoda: No. There is another. 不,還有另一個。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 216.80.66.49

140.113.28.142 07/05, , 1F
Hum....Hmm...Humph....... :D
140.113.28.142 07/05, 1F

140.121.196.34 07/11, , 2F
有漏台詞喔, 移動太空船前:
140.121.196.34 07/11, 2F

140.121.196.34 07/11, , 3F
Luke: You're speaking impossible.
140.121.196.34 07/11, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #12oF7kRx (StarWars)