[新聞] [翻譯]對july轉會的採訪(轉自tl,PS)

看板StarCraft作者 (ANIMAD)時間17年前 (2007/05/22 22:03), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
發佈人: lvwen4 (就是july只有july唯一的july) Q:你已經決定去skt1了,現在有什麼感想? A:我覺得輕鬆多了,過去兩個星期我一直在擔心。感謝SKT1為我做出的這個困難的決定 。我會更加努力的聯繫,為戰隊贏得比賽。 Q:你在SKT1戰隊裡的角色是什麼? A:我在MBC的時候是一個前輩。現在我從前輩變成了中層,所以我會在前輩和後輩中間發 揮橋樑的作用,教練Ju Hoon 也希望我能成為隊伍的紐帶。 Q:直到2005年的時候,你都一直同aficionado(應該是一個人名)在一起,現在又合作 了。 A:只要看著他的眼睛,我就知道他在想什麼。是他發掘了我,幫我贏得Starleague。他 喜歡刻苦的訓練,我也喜歡。我希望在skt1再次進行刻苦的訓練。 Q:離開mbc戰隊你有何感想? A:離開一個我已經呆了五年的戰隊非常不容易。從我還是一個新人開始,他們就一直培 養我,我們一起成長,但是我很沮喪,因為我沒有得到應有的對待。 這種感覺在談判的時候爆發了出來,最後我們決定分道揚鑣。現在我冷靜了下來,但是當 時真的是非常的沮喪。即使現在我轉會了,我想我們之間還是友好的, 他們都是很好的人。我對mbc的隊友們非常的抱歉,在mbc組隊的時候,我們曾經承諾要一 直在一起,但是我沒有能遵守這個承諾。 Q:你和gorush之間的合作很受期待。 A:儘管我們都是用蟲族,但是他的風格和我的非常不同,我會向他學習,也會向他展示我 的風格。我相信如果將我的進攻和他的運營結合起來,將會帶來有趣的比賽。 Q:自從你成為waiver開始,許多fans都很擔心你,並且為你的msl比賽慶祝。對他們說兩 句吧。 A:儘管我離開了mbc去了skt1,我還是我,沒有差別。自從我成為waiver以後,我真的很 想出戰戰隊比賽,我轉去了skt1,因為他們選擇了我。請不要認為skt1想要挖走 所有好的選手,而應該去想是skt1拯救了我。我會在skt1奉獻更好的比賽,請繼續支持我 。 原文: - It is confirmed that you go to SKT1, how do you feel now? ? I feel easy. I was anxious for two weeks. I'm thankful to SKT1 for a hard decision for me. I'll practice more and more, and win for the team. - What is your role in SK Telecom? ? I was a kind of a senior in MBCgame Hero. I'm now moved from a senior to a middle, so I'll play as a bridge between juniors and seniors. Coach Ju Hoon also want me to be the link of the team. - You had been with aficionado until 2005, and combined again. ? I can understand what he thinks only if I look into his eyes. He discovered me, and helped to win the Starleague. He loves the hard training, and so do I. I'd like to strive hard again in SKT1 - How did you feel when you left MBC game ? It was not easy to leave the team, which I'd been for five years. They raised me since I was a newbie, and we've grown together, but I was upset because I felt I didn't deserved right. Those feeling bursted out on negotiating, we separated at last. Now I cooled down, but I was upset at that time. Even I transferred, I think we are still friendly. They were good people. I feel sorry to players in MBCgame. We promised to play together for a long time when MBC game was established, I didn't keep the promise. - It is expected a lot of synergy between you and Gorush. ? Though we play same race, Zerg, His style is very different from me. I'll learn from him, and teach my style to him. I believe it brings fun plays if my aggressiveness and his management combine. - Many fans were worried since you'd been on waivers, and cheered for you on the MSL match. Say a word for the fans. ? Even I leave MBCgame and go to SKT1, there's no difference, I am I. I really wanted to play on leagues since waivers, I transferred SKT1 as they took me. Please don't think SKT takes all good players and think I was saved by them. I'll show better games in SKT1, root for me. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.228.176.154

05/22 22:06, , 1F
gorush應該會很討厭他,準備搶走skt zerg第一把交椅…
05/22 22:06, 1F

05/22 23:03, , 2F
請GoRush板友出來回答這個問題
05/22 23:03, 2F

05/22 23:16, , 3F
哈 應該不會啦 英雄惜英雄
05/22 23:16, 3F

05/22 23:30, , 4F
不會耶,我還蠻喜歡july小胖的耶XD
05/22 23:30, 4F