[轉錄][新聞] Duncan will start All-Star game

看板Spurs作者 (非想)時間13年前 (2011/02/18 09:54), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1DNT1yDC ] 作者: BMHSEA (荘小俏) 看板: NBA 標題: [新聞] Duncan will start All-Star game 時間: Fri Feb 18 09:50:49 2011 http://tinyurl.com/4prae62 CHICAGO (AP)—The Western Conference needs a starting center for the All-Star game in Los Angeles, and Gregg Popovich says he knows the perfect person for the job. 西區需要一個先發中鋒打明星賽,西區教練Popo說他知道誰是完美的人選。 The San Antonio coach selected Spurs star Tim Duncan(notes) to replace Yao Ming(notes) in the lineup for Sunday’s game at Staples Center, staying in his own locker room instead of picking Clippers star Blake Griffin(notes) playing in his home arena or Timberwolves double-double machine Kevin Love(notes). 波波:Ta-DAHHH 就是我的子弟兵 Duncan. (B. Griffin 和 K. 沒愛乖乖看著) “I think it’s totally appropriate and obvious that he should be the starter, ” Popovich said before the Spurs faced the Chicago Bulls on Thursday night. “I don’t have any problem with it.” 波波賽前表示: 他當先發絕對合情合理!! 不容質疑。我說的就不會有問題。 Griffin, Love and Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki(notes) all have better numbers than Duncan, who is averaging a career-low 13.4 points and 9.2 rebounds. But San Antonio (46-9) carried the NBA’s best record into the matchup with the Bulls and the Spurs are closely monitoring the 34-year-old Duncan’s minutes, a factor in the lower averages. 由於馬刺很關心34歲的TD上場時間,也是為什麼他打出生涯最低場均 13.4分、 9.2板。 頭撞到籃板的BG, 沒有愛 和 司機佬都有更好的帳面數字。 即便如此,馬刺有著全聯盟最好戰績。 Houston center Yao was voted in by the fans but is injured. 火箭隊姚明會入選都是_____投票的。 This will be Duncan’s 12th consecutive All-Star start and his 13th appearance overall. He was the co-MVP of the 2000 game with Shaquille O’ Neal(notes) and is one of five active players with at least 10 All-Star appearances. TD連續12年入選,也是第13次入選。 2000年他和Shaq分享明星賽MVP。 TD也是五位現役參加超過10場明星賽的球員之一。 Guard Manu Ginobili(notes) also is going to Los Angeles to represent San Antonio. 馬妞要去LA代表馬刺隊 (觀光嗎?) Duncan’s insertion into the starting lineup may be the biggest All-Star decision for Popovich, who said he is planning on doing no coaching during the game. Popo表示明星賽時他打算放球員自己去打,懶得教了(誤)。 “Just thinking about walking into that locker room is a humbling and awesome experience,” he said. “Just to know you’re in the same room with those kinds of players, the best on the planet, it almost makes you want to laugh. You really have to pinch yourself to know that you’re in that room, and I think it would be quite forward on my part to try to coach those guys.” 波波說: 光是走進休息室我就覺得很爽,捏了才知道正在爽。 裡面都是地球上最強的球員,想到這裡就想偷笑。 能指導這些球員對我來說是一大樂事。 -- 每年都要找人替補Yao.. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 71.58.77.157 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 117.25.160.50

02/18 09:54, , 1F
POPO,真的很好笑XDDD,暗爽嗎XD
02/18 09:54, 1F

02/18 10:40, , 2F
波波:操死你們 嘿嘿
02/18 10:40, 2F

02/18 10:44, , 3F
XD
02/18 10:44, 3F

02/18 13:36, , 4F
Popo:不然你以為馬刺為啥要衝戰績第一?
02/18 13:36, 4F