Gilbert Arenas's Blog

看板Spurs作者 (wanderer)時間17年前 (2007/05/13 17:38), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
剛剛在NBA版看到的 Agent 0 真的是個很有趣且極富童心的人~~ ^^ 前天新打的一篇文章中有說到我們家Parker 節錄下來跟大家分享 Texting with Tony Parker I was texting back and forth with Tony Parker last night. He texted to see how my leg was and I told him fine and I told him I’ve been watching some games. I told him to go ahead and keep the pressure on Nash. You got to keep going at him. That’s one of them players you got to go at. He was like, “I’ m going to do it. I got it.” 跟 Tony Parker 線上抬槓 我昨晚跟 Tony Parker MSN 了一下(or Skype etc.)。是他先噹我的,他問我腳的傷勢 好點了沒,我說還不錯並跟他說我最近都在看比賽。我提醒他必須迫近Nash並不停的對 他施壓,而且要整場黏著他不放。Nash是他面對太陽時必須緊盯的球員。他說"我會這麼做 的,挖栽" Actually, the very first start of my NBA career came against the San Antonio Spurs. He was a rookie point guard and I just went up to him before the game and I was like, “Man, how do you do it? Like, when you’re running a team, how do you run a team?” 事實上我的NBA生涯是從頭一場面對馬刺開始,那時他是個菜鳥控衛,我在賽前 走過去問他說"嘿,老哥,你是怎麼做到的啊? 當你要組織一個球隊時你是怎麼組織的?" He was like, “I have the big fellas, I have Tim and David. My end’s easy, I just get them the ball.” I was like, “I’m more of a scorer.” He said, “I’m a scorer too. I’m much faster than the team, so when it’s a fastbreak, that’s when I get my opportunities.” 他說"我有大夥伴們在撐腰啊,我們隊上有 Tim 和 David,所以我的工作很簡單, 只是將球送給他們罷了" 我說"我覺得比起專職控衛我比較像是個專職砍王" 他說"我也專長得分啊,我比隊上的速度快了許多,所以當快攻出現時,我的嗆斯就來 了" And from there we just had that connection. It was like, “OK, fastbreak.” So then, in my mind, whenever I wanted to score it was like, “Fastbreak, fastbreak, fastbreak, fastbreak.” That’s why I score so much in fastbreak. Our offense is Princeton. It’s an equal-opportunity offense. So most of my stuff is forcing the transition. 所以再那之後我們就有了這一層關係(曖昧關係? >///<),就是"好吧,就決定用你了, 快攻" 所以每當我想得分時,心裡總是OS"要快攻~~要快攻~~要快攻~~要快攻" 這就是為啥我有好些部分得分是快攻得來的 我們隊上的進攻模式是Princeton,一種均等機會的進攻模式,所以我的職責大多是迫使 球賽進行攻防轉換(謎之聲:這樣比較好現) -- 原來Arenas的打法跟Parker還有一點關係~XD -- Manu Ginobili Timo Boll Fernando Alonso Tiger Woods Chien-Ming Wang Roger Federer Zinedine Zidane -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.122.231.118 ※ 編輯: merrope 來自: 140.122.231.118 (05/13 17:52)

05/13 18:00, , 1F
0號 現在可被小鋼砲的鋒芒給蓋過了 (大鬍子魂)
05/13 18:00, 1F

05/13 19:00, , 2F
我也好想要有他們的MSN >/////////<
05/13 19:00, 2F

05/13 19:07, , 3F
大大的翻譯很有趣,哈~~
05/13 19:07, 3F

05/13 21:51, , 4F
tonyparker@hotmail.com
05/13 21:51, 4F