[情報] Parker 將入選全明星賽歸功於 Popovich

看板Spurs作者 (油豆腐)時間17年前 (2007/02/08 01:19), 編輯推噓9(900)
留言9則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Parker delivering for Popovich: Spurs coach helps push guard to All-Star berth Web Posted: 02/06/2007 11:13 PM CST Johnny Ludden Express-News WASHINGTON — After Gilbert Arenas missed 14 of his 20 shots in the Spurs' victory over Washington last month, Tony Parker quickly downplayed any suggestion he had played a large role in limiting the Wizards point guard to the pedestrian 17-point performance. 在上個月馬刺和巫師的比賽中, Gilbert Arenas 在20次投籃機會中錯失了14球,全場比賽只 得到17分,很多人說帕克在那場比賽守的很好,不過帕克卻不以為然. Parker had reason not to gloat. For one, he still had a pending date with Arenas on his own court, and Arenas, as the Spurs have seen for themselves, is big on payback. 帕克非常低調.因為他知道在過不久將要在跟 Gilbert Arenas 對陣,而也知道他是一個 報仇心很強的人. But Parker also understood the night-to-night roller-coaster ride that goes along with being a young point guard. Win one battle, and the next night brings only another. 不過帕克也知道年輕球員常有起起伏伏的不穩定性,例如這場比賽表現的非場好,而下一場 比賽雀表現非常糟糕. Parker will have ample opportunity during the Spurs' five-game trip through the Eastern Conference to measure himself against the best at his position. In addition to tonight's rematch with Arenas, he also has meetings with New Jersey's Jason Kidd and Detroit's Chauncey Billups. 馬刺接下來有5場的東區客場之旅,帕克將面臨聯盟中頂尖的控球後衛的挑戰.除了稍後 晚間的巫師 Gilbert Arenas 之外,接下來還有紐澤西籃網隊的 Jason Kidd 和底特律 活塞隊的 Chauncey Billups. With Thursday's loss to Steve Nash and the Phoenix Suns already on the books, the only member of this season's quintet of All-Star point guards Parker won't face in the six-game stretch is himself. 加上上禮拜四輸給了 Steve Nash 所領軍的鳳凰城太陽隊,接下來帕克在最近連續的6場 比賽中,將面對這次入選明星賽後衛5名之中的4名球員,唯一不用防守的球員就是他自己. Western Conference coaches passed over a talented group of forwards that included Dallas' Josh Howard, Denver's Carmelo Anthony and the Los Angeles Clippers' Elton Brand to name Parker to his second consecutive All-Star team. Parker, however, credits his selection to the one coach he knows didn't vote for him: Gregg Popovich. 西區的總教練們沒有選擇眾多的前鋒球員,例如達拉斯小牛的 Josh Howard,丹佛金塊的 Carmelo Anthony和洛杉磯快艇的 Elton Brand ,反而讓帕克連續兩年入選明星賽. 然而對於這項殊榮,帕克最要感謝的是,明知道他一定不會投給他的教練:Gregg Popovich. "Sometimes he drives me crazy," Parker said. "But at the end of the day, when I see my name as an All-Star, it's because he keeps pushing me, trying to get me to reach the limits." "有時候他真個快逼瘋我了,"帕克說"但是到最後緊要關頭我的名字出現在名單上,我知道 唯一的原因就是他在背後不斷的鞭策我,認我邁向頂峰." Popovich has pushed a lot in recent weeks. He publicly chided Parker for a listless performance in Chicago, then later told him he needed to do a better job of creating for his teammates. Popovich最進對於帕克提出了不少的要球.他首先在公開場合批評帕克在對上芝加哥公牛 的時候糟糕的表現,不久之後又要求帕克為隊友們製造更多的得分機會. Parker initially bristled at what he considered were orders to "shoot less." 帕克一開始對於教練讓他“減少投籃”的要求並不太理解. "I thought we were past that," Parker said after a three-game stretch in which he averaged 11.0 points and 6.3 assists. "I thought he was just going to let me be myself." "我原以為我們已經不需要再討論這個問題了,"在那連續的3場比賽中每場平均得到11分和 6.3次助攻,帕克說,"我以為他會讓我做回我自己." After speaking with Popovich, Parker now says he understands his coach only wants him to realize he can impact a game in ways other than scoring. 不過在和 Popovich 交談之後,帕克說現在已經完全理解教練的用意,那就是讓他在除了 得分之外,還能在其他地方改變比賽的情況. "The best guards are good decision makers," Popovich said. "I think Tony's gotten better at it each year, but we want him to continue to become that consummate point guard who can make great decisions as far as distributing the basketball and scoring. “最優秀的那些後衛往往都是出色的決策者."Popovich 說,"我認為帕克每一年都在不斷 的進步,不過我們希望他能繼續進步下去,將來成為一個完美的控衛,那就是能作出最合理的 決策,就能處理好分球和得分之關係. "It's a difficult thing to do. It means that on some nights, he might get 23 shots, and I don't care. And on another night, he might get seven shots and 14 assists, and I don't care. “這並不是一件容易做到的事情.也就是說,可能在某些比賽中,他出手23次, 但我並不在乎.而在另外的一些比賽中,他卻只有投籃7次,卻送出14次助攻, 而我也不以在乎. "It's about learning what's available and what the defense offers." “最重要的是,學會判斷防守的形勢來判斷該採取什?樣的選擇.” The key for Parker, as it's always been, is striking a balance between his roles as scorer and distributor — and learning that he can do both in the same game. What Popovich said he doesn't want is for Parker to view his job in only shoot-less or shoot-more terms. 對帕克來說問題的關鍵,依然在於如何在得分和組織這兩個角色之間找到平衡點 --另外他也要了解,在某些比賽中他還必須身兼二職.Popovich 說, 他最不希望看到的,就是帕克簡單的將他的職責理解為少投籃還是多投籃的問題. "It's like if you tell your kid you want him to have good hygiene and saying, 'All right, I want you to brush your teeth, but don't take showers,'" Brent Barry said. "It doesn't make much sense. Something is going to be dirty. “這就好像你想讓孩子保持衛生,結果你說,‘好吧,我希望你要堅持刷牙,但不要洗澡,'" Brent Barry 說,"這樣是說是自相矛盾的.因為孩子總會把自己弄髒的." "I think sometimes, Tony just hears the one message and forgets about the other thing." “我想,有些時候帕克聽從了一個指令並加以執行的時候,結果卻可能忘記其他的一些指令.” Parker's dilemma is that his quickness and improved jump shot make him one of the team's most effective scorers. He and Nash are the only players in the league this season averaging better than 15.0 points and 5.0 assists and shooting above 50 percent. 對帕克感到為難的地方是,他有超優質的速度和越來越穩定的中距離跳投使得他成為球 隊中效率最高的得分好手之一.他和 Nash 也是全聯盟中唯二在本賽季每場平均得到15分和 5次助攻,而且投籃命中率超過50%的球員. Parker's averages of 19.0 points (on 52.7 percent shooting) and 5.5 assists are nearly identical to that of last season when he was a first-time All-Star. 帕克今年季得到19分(投籃命中率為52.7%)並送出5.5次助攻,這個數據和他去年首次入選 全明星時幾乎一模一樣. "He's got the most uncanny finishing ability that I have ever seen, " Houston coach Jeff Van Gundy said. "I know he's quick, but when he's in there, he (can finish) with either hand and can contort his body and use his soft touch." “他進攻的能力是我所見過的球員中最出色的,”休斯頓火箭的總教練 Jeff Van Gundy 說,“我知道他很快,但當他進攻的時候,可以用任意一隻手上籃,並且能很好的控制身體 的平衡,此外他還擁有極為柔和的投籃手感.” At times, Parker has relied too heavily on his ability to finish and overlooked his penetrate-and-kick skills. His teammates, however, could do a better job of giving him incentive to pass. During the initial three-game leg of their rodeo trip, the Spurs shot a combined 38.2 percent. 有時候帕克太過依賴於自己進攻的能力,而多多少少的忽視了他同樣擁有不錯的突破分球的 技術這一點.當然,他的隊友也需要進一步向他證明自己投籃的能力, 在本次客場之旅的前3場比賽中,馬刺全隊的投籃命中率僅有難堪38.2%. Parker teamed with Manu Ginobili and Michael Finley to rally the Spurs in their overtime victory against the Los Angeles Lakers, scoring 13 of his 19 points after the third quarter. Three nights later, 14 of his 27 points against Utah came in the fourth quarter. 馬刺延長賽擊敗洛杉磯湖人的比賽中,帕克和小吉和鐵牛一起帶領球隊在比賽後半段展開反擊 ,他也在第四節和延長賽中得到19分中的13分.3天後,在對猶他爵士時,他又在第四節攻下個人 27分中的14分. Parker even made consecutive 3-pointers — a shot he rarely takes — to tie that game, but the Jazz still won, in part because of a costly foul he committed on center Mehmet Okur. The following night in Phoenix, Parker scored 20 points on 18 shots, among them an ill-advised 3-point attempt early in the second half. 帕克甚至還在那場比賽的後半段連續投中2個三分球——他很少選擇的一種投籃方式 ——追成平手,但爵士最終還是獲勝,一部分原因是由於他在對方中鋒 Mehmet Okur 身上的那次三分球的犯規.然而第二天在鳳凰城,帕克全場得到20分,並出手18次,其中包括 在下半場開始後不久的一次不明智的三分球投射. "If Kobe Bryant's trusting his teammates, I think Tony Parker can trust his," Popovich said. "And I think he is. But sometimes, you're going to want a guy to distribute when he's shot, and sometimes you're going to want him to shoot when he distributes. 如果 Kobe Bryant 能夠信任自己的隊友,那麼我也相信帕克也能做到這一點, ”Popovich 說,“而且我認為他確實在這方面做得很好.但有時候, 當他投籃時你希望能有一名球員來傳球,而有時候當他傳球時,你卻又希望他能自己投籃. "Player and coach may have a difference of opinion on a play in that regard, but overall, he must understand that's how one gains respect of teammates, that's how a team becomes better." “球員和教練或許對某次進攻會有著不同的想法和選擇,不過整體的來說, 他要明白只有這樣才能贏得隊友的尊重,也只有這樣才能使球隊變得更好.” Parker said he's listening. Popovich said he continues to see improvement. While coaches can't vote for their own players in All-Star balloting, Popovich made sure to tell Parker he was proud of him. 帕克說他已接受這個建議,並且正在這方面加以努力. Popovich 說他希望能繼續看到帕克在這方面的進步. 雖然在投票選擇全明星賽替補陣容的時候,總教練不能投自己的球員, 可是 Popovich 明明白白的告訴帕克,他為他而感到自豪. And that he deserved the honor. 而這一榮譽對帕克來說也確實是實至名歸. Notebook: James White has been selected to play in the Developmental League All-Star Game on All-Star weekend in Las Vegas. Barry was not chosen to participate in the 3-point shootout Notebook: James White 入選了 NBDL 的全明星隊,將在全明星賽周末期間在拉斯維加斯參加 NBDL 的全明星賽.另外 Barry 未能入選今年的三分球大賽. 出自:http://tinyurl.com/2fb327 另外:這是我用WORD的翻譯翻的,雖然翻譯出來之後我完全看不懂他的文法,所以又跑到其 他有馬刺消息的論壇和網站去查詢別人的翻譯.用來參考!希望各位老大們笑納! -- 內沒正妹進來看看 http://0rz.tw/d52n2 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.32.227.104

02/08 01:53, , 1F
唯一不用防守的球員就是他自己...XD
02/08 01:53, 1F

02/08 02:23, , 2F
推好翻譯
02/08 02:23, 2F

02/08 06:39, , 3F
推+1 辛苦了!XD
02/08 06:39, 3F

02/08 08:33, , 4F
翻譯辛苦了!!! 推parker跟udofu大
02/08 08:33, 4F
※ 編輯: udofu 來自: 218.32.227.104 (02/08 08:44)

02/08 10:02, , 5F
推 Parker繼續進步吧 未來馬刺就靠你啦
02/08 10:02, 5F

02/08 10:59, , 6F
好文推 PARKER加油
02/08 10:59, 6F

02/08 22:50, , 7F
roller巨浪+coaster茶杯墊+ride=大起大落 看版學英文
02/08 22:50, 7F

02/08 23:16, , 8F
恕小弟無能阿!!因為不會翻所以那是參考別人的翻譯網頁!
02/08 23:16, 8F