[分享] 一首英文老歌裡面有派大星

看板SpongeBob作者 (小蝸)時間15年前 (2009/02/21 05:33), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
歌曲名稱:Seasons in the sun ( 陽光季節 ) 英文歌詞: Goodbye to you, my trusted friend We've known each other since we're nine or ten Together we climbed hills or trees Learned of love and ABC's Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees (不負責翻譯) 再見了,我信賴的朋友 從我們九歲十歲的時候我們就認識了 我們曾一起爬樹與走上丘陵 學習如何去愛與ㄅㄆㄇ 這讓我們心碎也磨破了膝蓋 Goodbye my friend, it's hard to die When all the birds are singing in the sky Now that the spring is in the air Pretty girls are everywhere When you see them I'll be there 再見了我的朋友,面對死亡並不容易 當所有的鳥兒都在天空飛翔的時候 現在瀰漫著春天的氣息 漂亮的女孩到處都是 當你看到她們的時候,我就在那裡 We had joy, we had fun We had seasons in the sun But the hills that we climbed Were just seasons out of time 我們曾一起擁有歡笑與快樂 我們曾擁有充滿陽光的季節 但是我們曾爬過的小山坡 卻在一個不太對的季節 Goodbye, Papa, please pray for me I was the black sheep* of the family You tried to teach me right from wrong Too much wine and too much song Wonder how I get along 再會了,老爸,請為我祈禱 我是家裡的害群之馬 你試著教我甚麼是對是錯 太多美酒與歌 真不知道我是怎麼過活的 Goodbye, Papa, it's hard to die When all the birds are singing in the sky Now that the spring is in the air Little children everywhere When you see them I'll be there 再見了老爸,面對死亡並不容易 尤其是當所有的鳥兒都在天空飛翔的時候 現在瀰漫著春天的氣息 到處都是小孩子 當你看到牠們的時候,我就在那裡 We had joy, we had fun We had seasons in the sun But the wine and the song Like the seasons all have gone 我們曾一起擁有歡笑與快樂 我們曾擁有充滿陽光的季節 但是那些美酒與歌 就像那些季節一樣已經逝去了 Goodbye Michelle, my little one You gave me love and helped me find the sun And every time that I was down You would always come around And get my feet back on the ground 再見了,蜜雪兒,我的小甜心 妳給我愛並幫助我找到陽光 每次我失意的時候 妳總是到我身邊 讓我重新站起來 Goodbye, Michelle, it's hard to die When all the bird are singing in the sky Now that the spring is in the air With the flowers everywhere I wish that we could both be there 再見了蜜雪兒,面對死亡並不容易 尤其是當所有的鳥兒都在天空飛翔的時候 現在瀰漫著春天的氣息 到處都是盛開的花朵 我希望我們倆都能在那 We had joy, we had fun We had seasons in the sun But the stars we could reach Were just starfishes on the beach 我們曾一起擁有歡笑與快樂 我們曾擁有充滿陽光的季節 但是我們能抓到的星星 只是海灘上的派大星 其中一個版本 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO4BF67pvsc&feature=related
-- 海綿寶寶:我是小神廚 派大星:海綿寶寶,你只不過是個翻肉餅的。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.171.139.61

02/21 16:28, , 1F
有派大星就夠了
02/21 16:28, 1F

02/21 21:37, , 2F
這首歌的背景很感人唷!!(淚...)
02/21 21:37, 2F
※ 編輯: WaterBears 來自: 118.171.133.184 (02/21 21:46)
文章代碼(AID): #19do76u- (SpongeBob)