2009杜拜決賽賽後訪問Ferrer

看板Spain_PL作者 (So Loved)時間15年前 (2009/03/03 20:16), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Ferrer上週在杜拜,雙打搭配Safin打到準決賽,單打打到決賽, 雖然最後不能捧起冠軍獎盃,但是相較於去年底到今年年初的低潮, 這實在是很令人振奮的成績,也希望Ferrer能就此一掃陰霾, 好好發揮自己的實力,開心打球,樂在其中!!!! 另外也因為打進決賽,Ferrer的排名回升到世界第12, 接下的IW跟Miami,Ferrer去年成績都不是太好,所以有很多加分空間!!! Ferrer繼續加油!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 賽後訪問 連結 http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=54592 N. DJOKOVIC/D. Ferrer 7-5, 6-3 THE MODERATOR: Questions for David, please. Q. What made the difference in the end? 最終的差別在哪? DAVID FERRER: Sorry? 抱歉。 Q. What made the difference between you? 你們倆的差別在哪? DAVID FERRER: Well, he plays better than me, serve better. He played very, very focused on the match. 他打得比我好,發球也比我好,他整場比賽非常非常專注。 But me, I played a good game. I'm happy with my game, but maybe the key was he's a better tennis player than me. 但是我打了一場好比賽,我很高興,但或許關鍵在於,他是個比我更優秀的選手。 Q. What was your strategy coming into the match? How were you going to try and beat Novak today? 你的策略是什麼,你今天打算怎樣擊敗Novak? DAVID FERRER: Well, more accuracy with my forehand, but he was really fast on the time, very regular. And the serve, he has better serve than me in important moments, and the serve was the key, the only difference. 正拍擊球要更為精準,但是他真的很能快速即時到位,非常穩定,重要時刻他發球比 我好,關鍵在於發球,這是唯一的差別。 Q. Are you pleased with your week, the week as a whole? Are you pleased with the week? 你對這整個星期感到開心嗎? DAVID FERRER: The week? Yeah, of course, I did a very good game, very good tennis, and I'm very happy. 這星期我打得很好,所以我很開心。 Maybe this week I found my tennis. Maybe this week, I played -- I enjoyed with the tennis. I'm happy with my tennis. 或許這星期我終於找回感覺,這星期我享受打球的感覺,我對自己打出的比賽感到開心。 Q. Do you think you are back at your best ever? 你覺得你有回到自己的最佳狀態嗎? DAVID FERRER: No. I am not. No, I don't think so. I don't think so, to come back to Top-10 now, I think it will be very difficult. 沒有,我不這麼認為。我想現在要回到世界前10非常困難。 But for me now, I'm enjoying the tennis and I'm happy with the tennis and I plays very, very regular, the opportunity maybe Top 15, Top 20, not like Top 10 maybe. But I don't think back to consistent Top 10. 但現在對我而言,我在享受網球並且樂在其中,我表現的非常穩定,世界前15或前20或 許有機會,但或許不是世界前10,我不認為我的排名能穩定在世界前10。 Q. Last year, were there times when you did not enjoy so much? 去年有曾經有不那麼樂在其中的時候嗎? DAVID FERRER: No, no, of course. Last year was a good year. I finished 13th of the world and it's very, very good for me. But maybe the last four months, I didn't enjoy. I had a lot of problems with my mind and I didn't enjoy the tennis. And this season, I enjoy. This is important for me. 去年是個不錯的一年,我年終排名在第13名,對我而言這非常好。但或許過去4個月以 來我沒這麼樂在其中,我有很多心理上的問題,我無法享受網球的樂趣,而這個球季, 我樂在其中,這對我很重要。 Q. Are you looking forward to the Davis Cup match? 你期待台維斯盃嗎? DAVID FERRER: Sorry? 抱歉? Q. Looking forward to the Davis Cup? 你期待台維斯盃嗎? DAVID FERRER: Yeah, of course. Now I want to focus with the Davis Cup, and we will play at home in clay court, my surface favorite, and we will see then. 當然期待,我現在想專心在台維斯盃上,我們將在自家的紅土上比賽,那是我最喜歡擅 長的場地,到時候看著囉! Q. When you talk about your problems with your mind, when it comes to the mind and injuries, what do you weigh first? Are you scared of the mind, or are you scared of the injuries? 心理問題跟受傷問題哪一個你覺得比較重要?你比較害怕哪個問題? DAVID FERRER: I think it's all together. You are good physical and you are good mind. But of course, the mind, it's most important. In the tennis, it's all, you know. It's very important. 我想這都是一起的,你有好的體能狀態,你也會有好的心理狀態,當然心理最重要, 就網球而言,心理狀態是很重要的。 Q. How tough is it to switch from hard court to clay court? 要從硬地轉換到紅土有多困難? DAVID FERRER: Change, well, it's difficult. But with Novak, it's not easy. He plays really well on all surface. 場地的轉換很困難,但就與Novak比賽而言,這並不容易,他在所有的場地上都打得很 好。 But maybe on clay court, I will have more chance because I play -- I am playing like a clay court -- maybe I rush easier on clay court and maybe I have more chance, or maybe not. 但或許在紅土上我有更多機會,在紅土上我能移動的更輕鬆,或許我在紅土上會有更多 機會,也或許沒有。 I prefer play against him on clay court than a hard court. 比起硬地,我比較想跟他在紅土上打。 THE MODERATOR: Anymore questions? Thank you. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.124.66.175
文章代碼(AID): #19hH-H0y (Spain_PL)