[新聞] Clay-court king Nadal out for reveng …

看板Spain_PL作者 (燈泡)時間16年前 (2008/05/13 17:15), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://0rz.tw/ce42z Tuesday May 13, 2008 HAMBURG: Rafael Nadal insists the memory of seeing his 81-match winning streak on clay broken by Roger Federer in the final of last year's Hamburg Masters Series will ensure history is not repeated. Rafa說,關於去年在漢堡敗給Roger Federer並且斷掉他紅土81連勝那場比賽的記憶 不會讓歷史再重演一次。 The 21-year-old was denied a historic sweep of the clay ATP Masters Series titles as Federer won his fourth Hamburg title, 2-6, 6-2, 6-0 last year and Nadal is determined not to let it happen again. 去年Roger Federer以2-6, 6-2, 6-0拿下個人漢堡第四冠的同時,也斷了Rafa歷史性的 連勝記錄,但是Rafa下定決心不會再讓這樣的事情發生。 “The motivation will be there for me as soon as I enter the stadium,” the Spaniard told the Sunday edition of Die Welt. "只要我一進到球場,這樣的刺激就一直存在."Rafa這樣告訴Die Welt雜誌的編輯。 “I will always remember losing the 2007 final, because on the one hand the defeat stopped me profiting from winning the title and also my run of wins on clay was broken. But I must say, I have a good memory of the tournament from a year ago: I lost in the final against the best player of all time.” "我一直記著07年那場決賽,它不只讓我丟了冠軍,也阻止了我的紅土連勝." "但我還是得說,那場賽事留下了很美好的記憶,因我是輸給史上最偉大的球員。" Although Federer and Nadal have dominated the men's game for nearly three years, Nadal insists 2008 Australian Open winner Novak Djokovic, who won last week's Rome Masters Series, is the player to watch in Hamburg. 雖然Federer和Nadal已經聯手統治男子網壇近三年的時間,但Nadal認為拿下08澳網 和上週羅馬大師賽冠軍的Novak Djokovic才是漢堡賽最值得注意的選手。 “He is playing very well at the moment,” said Nadal, who crashed out of the Rome tournament in the second round. We knew already he could become a great player. “But for some, his victory in Australia came sooner than expected.” "他真的打得很好." 在羅馬第二輪就出局的Nadal這樣說。我們都知到他(Djokovic)有 成為一位偉大球員的實力。 "但是,他的澳網冠軍拿得比期待中的還早." Nadal suffered only his second defeat in 105 matches on clay when he lost 7-5, 6-1 to Juan Carlos Ferrero in the second round in Rome last week. Nadal上週在羅馬第二輪嘗到了過去105場紅土賽中的第2場敗戰,以7-5, 6-1輸給了 Juan Carlos Ferrero。 He was seeking his fourth successive title in Rome, but struggled with a foot blister and the loss comes after Nadal complained recently of an overcrowded schedule. 他正在尋求他羅馬站的第四冠,但同時還要跟他腳上的水泡奮鬥,並且在抱怨 超擠賽程之後輸了比賽。 With the addition to this year's calendar of the Olympic Games in August, the clay-court schedule has been squeezed and left Nadal playing consecutive weeks in Monte Carlo, Barcelona, Rome and next week in Hamburg. – AFP 為了八月的奧運,紅土賽程被擠壓得很嚴重,導致Nadal必須連打蒙地卡羅、巴塞隆納、 羅馬和下週的漢堡大師賽。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.229.171.69 ※ 編輯: a111156987 來自: 125.229.171.69 (05/13 17:39)
文章代碼(AID): #18ALmSym (Spain_PL)