世界盃專欄:Nadal Says Spaniards Must Beleive in World Cup Title

看板Spain_PL作者 (Nadal最可愛)時間18年前 (2006/06/16 23:56), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
WORLD CUP 2006 June 14, 2006 ATP http://www.atptennis.com/en/newsandscores/news/worldcup/nadal.asp Nadal Says Spaniards Must Beleive in World Cup Title By Rafael Nadal/DPA I must confess: I don't know where to start from. If I can remember right, this is the first time I'm writing a column for any publication. I love soccer and the World Cup fascinates me! My uncle Miguel Angel played in the past three World Cups (United States, France and Korea/Japan) and because of that my family and I become apprehensive before the World Cup’s kick off. I have to say that this time I was not as nervous as the previous World Cups because I had my focus (and nervousness) in Roland Garros. Unfortunately I haven’t had much time to watch the matches, although I did manage to see a few. The match I enjoyed the best so far was Argentina against Cote d'Ivoire. I also enjoyed watching Sweden, even thought they were unable to impose their style: counterpunching. Spain has a young but experienced team. Most of the Spaniards play for good European teams, which make them more used to the pressure of important matches. Spain also has an experienced coach in Luis Aragones. My uncle Miguel Angel played for him in Mallorca and said that Aragones is one of the most incredible coaches he has ever played for. I think that Spain must believe that they can win the title. Maybe that's what has been missing for them to win their first World Cup trophy. We have a lot of great players in the Spanish soccer team but I believe that the mental aspect is a key factor that will determine whether we will win or lose. In my opinion Germany and Italy are teams that in the past were better prepared mentally and because of that they have been so successful. Without a doubt, Brazil is the favorite. I think that they have a dream team, however there is a big gap between being the best and winning it all. There are also many aspects that can help or thwart the teams during the World Cup such as pressure, luck, etc… especially in the second round, when losers go home. Underneath Brazil, there are many teams at the same level. I believe that England has a very compact team; that the Germans are usual winners and are playing at home; that France is a mystery; and Italy always has a shot. Not to mention Argentines always play their hearts out. Before I finish this column I must say that I’m extremely happy for winning Roland Garros. I hope that when the World Cup ends our players can feel the same joy as I did. This would mean that we would have won the World Cup. Go Spain!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.137.89.120
文章代碼(AID): #14ajIOBC (Spain_PL)