[推薦] One Republic - I Lived

看板Songs作者 (活在當下)時間8年前 (2016/05/28 15:30), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
午安~ 今天練習英文口說時, 剛好聽到主持人介紹到這首歌。 於是乎,馬上在網路搜尋~ 聽完後覺得很棒,推薦給大家! 連結:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0rxydSolwU
歌詞: (選填) Hope when you take that jump 希望你跳躍的那一剎那 You don't fear the fall 並不害怕下墜感 Hope when the water rises 希望大水來臨時 You build a wall 你已築好城牆抵擋 Hope when the crowd screams out 希望當人群們歡聲尖叫時 They're screaming your name 正叫著你的名字 Hope if everybody runs 希望 每個人都選擇離開逃避時 You choose to stay 你會選擇留下面對 Hope that you fall in love 希望你墜入愛河後 And it hurts so bad 能體會到情傷是如此的痛 The only way you can know 想體會到這些感覺 Is give it all you have 你得付出一切 And I hope that you don't suffer 希望你不是被痛苦勞役驅使著 But take the pain 而是勇敢承受它 Hope when the moment comes 希望 等時候到了 You'll say... 你會說... I, I did it all 我全都做到了 I, I did it all 我做到了我該做的了 I owned every second that this world could give 我擁有這世界所能提供的每一分每一秒 I saw so many places 我看見了世界的許多角落 The things that I did 我的所作所為 Yeah, with every broken bone 每一片殘骨餘骸為證 I swear I lived 我發誓 我好好活過 Hope that you spend your days 希望當你走完人生旅程的時候 But they all add up 發現你並沒有虛度 And when that sun goes down 在日落時分 Hope you raise your cup 希望你將高舉酒杯 I wish that I could witness 我多希望我能親眼見證 All your joy and all your pain 你所有的喜悅 以及痛苦 But until my moment comes 但 當屬於我的那一刻來臨 I'll say... 我會說... I, I did it all 我全都做到了 I, I did it all 我做到了我該做的了 I owned every second that this world could give 我擁有這世界所能提供的每一分每一秒 I saw so many places 我看見了世界的許多角落 The things that I did 我的所作所為 Yeah, with every broken bone 每一片殘骨餘骸為證 I swear I lived 我發誓 我好好活過 Whoa Whoa Whoa Oh Oh Yeah, with every broken bone 每一片殘骨餘骸為證 I swear I lived 我發誓 我好好活過 Yeah, with every broken bone 每一片殘骨餘骸為證 I swear I lived 我發誓 我好好活過 I, I did it all 我做到了我該做的了 I, I did it all 我做到了我該做的了 I owned every second that this world could give 我擁有這世界所能提供的每一分每一秒 I saw so many places 我看見了世界的許多角落 The things that I did 我的所作所為 Yeah, with every broken bone 每一片殘骨餘骸為證 I swear I lived 我發誓 我好好活過 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 175.183.8.144 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Songs/M.1464420604.A.BD7.html

05/29 22:00, , 1F
推OneRepublic
05/29 22:00, 1F

11/20 23:25, , 2F
好聽推!! 我也愛這首
11/20 23:25, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1NIKZylN (Songs)