[推薦] John Legend - All of Me

看板Songs作者 (阿Ben)時間9年前 (2014/09/17 09:18), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
歌手:John Legend 歌名:All of Me 專輯: 連結:http://youtu.be/450p7goxZqg
(請勿張貼有版權疑慮的連結 僅限張貼官方釋出的影音連結) 歌詞: What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in, and you kicking me out You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down What's going on in that beautiful mind I'm on your magical mystery ride And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright [Pre-Chorus:] My head's under water But I'm breathing fine You're crazy and I'm out of my mind [Chorus:] 'Cause all of me Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections Give your all to me I'll give my all to you You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning 'Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you, ohoh [Verse 2:] How many times do I have to tell you Even when you're crying you're beautiful too The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood You're my downfall, you're my muse My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you [Pre-Chorus:] My head's under water But I'm breathing fine You're crazy and I'm out of my mind [Chorus:] 'Cause all of me Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections Give your all to me I'll give my all to you You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning 'Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you, ohoh [Bridge:] Give me all of you Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts Risking it all, though it's hard [Chorus:] 'Cause all of me Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections Give your all to me I'll give my all to you You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning 'Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you I give you all of me And you give me all of you, ohoh 想法: 在廣播聽到這首歌就愛上它了,簡單的鋼琴伴奏配上沙啞的磁性嗓音 讓人著迷似的一聽再聽 尤其是副歌的All~ of me,令人迷醉其中的轉音 歌詞充斥著濃濃的感情於其中,更是相得益彰 推薦給大家聽!(雖然應該很多人聽到不想聽了XD) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 140.114.253.26 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Songs/M.1410916713.A.657.html

09/17 16:41, , 1F
這首真的好聽啊!!
09/17 16:41, 1F

09/22 23:21, , 2F
這首真的很讚,常常重複聽一下午
09/22 23:21, 2F

10/05 23:36, , 3F
Push push 很深情
10/05 23:36, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1K6E5fPN (Songs)