[推薦] John Mayer - Neon

看板Songs作者 (貓頭鷹博士)時間10年前 (2013/08/30 21:27), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.歌手名:John Mayer 2.歌名/專輯名:Neon 3.連結:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Exg3LU8s4
(請注意即日起 請勿張貼有版權疑慮的連結 僅限張貼官方釋出的影音連結) 4.歌詞: (選填) When sky blue gets dark enough To see the colors of the city lights A trail of ruby red and diamond white Hits her like a sunrise She comes and goes and comes and goes Like no one can Tonight she's out to lose herself And find a high on Peachtree Street From mixed drinks to techno beats it's always Heavy into everything She comes and goes and comes and goes Like no one can She comes and goes and no one knows She's slipping through my hands She's always buzzing just like Neon, neon Neon, neon Who knows how long, how long, how long She can go before she burns away I can't be her angel now You know it's not my place to hold her down And it's hard for me to take a stand When I would take her anyway I can She comes and goes and comes and goes Like no one can She comes and goes and no one knows She's slipping through my hands She's always buzzing just like Neon, neon Neon, neon Who knows how long, how long, how long She can go before she burns away 5.想法: 對這首歌的感覺 回憶 等等 John Mayer的吉他彈得真的很好 雖然我本身是不會彈吉他啦 不過每次聽我都會開始想像自己彈吉他的樣子 然後就彈起空氣吉他了 這首歌也是真的超好聽 所以就推薦給大家囉 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.231.222.117

09/01 15:30, , 1F
John Mayer是神!!!
09/01 15:30, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1I89tQp3 (Songs)