[推薦] Birdy - Wings

看板Songs作者 (John)時間10年前 (2013/08/14 01:04), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.歌手名:Birdy 2.歌名/專輯名:Wings 3.連結:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTXDCh2YiA
4.歌詞:Sunlight comes creeping in Illuminates our skin We watch the day go by Stories of all we did It made me think of you It made me think of you Under a trillion stars We danced on top of cars Took pictures of the stage So far from where we are It made me think of you It made me think of you Lights go down In the moment we're lost and found I just want to be by your side If these wings could fly Damn these walls In the moment we're ten feet tall And how you told me after it all We'd remember tonight I'm in a foreign state My thoughts they slip away My words are leaving me They caught an aeroplane Because I thought of you Just from the thought of you Lights go down In the moment we're lost and found I just want to be by your side If these wings could fly Damn these walls In the moment we're ten feet tall And how you told me after it all We'd remember tonight For the rest of our lives Ahahahah ahahahah ahahahah ahahahah If these wings could fly.... Lights go down In the moment we're lost and found I just want to be by your side If these wings could fly Damn these walls In the moment we're ten feet tall And how you told me after it all We'd remember tonight For the rest of our lives 5.想法:超喜歡Birdy的,之前的Skinny Love超愛 最近又有新歌不得不推!!!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.232.152.117

08/14 20:14, , 1F
聲音超棒
08/14 20:14, 1F

10/06 14:25, , 2F
喜歡BIRDY+1
10/06 14:25, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1I2cSO_j (Songs)