[推薦] Carly Rae Jepsen - Sour Candy

看板Songs作者 (ElliotMa)時間11年前 (2012/11/29 16:32), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.歌手名:Carly Rae Jepsen 2.歌名/專輯名:Sour Candy 3.連結:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egA-UEDoN_M
(請注意即日起 請勿張貼有版權疑慮的連結 僅限張貼官方釋出的影音連結) 4.歌詞: Sour Candy, endings... Coffee stains, where? Boy I'm so tangled up in my Big sunglasses and, bed hungry Second day fair Oh we went under The weight was too much to carry and I felt the thunder Mr. Don't look so scared I never knew, I never knew That I could be so sad We went under I've been very cautious Trying numbness, instead of pain Your humor makes me, makes me nauseous what a twisted, twisted, twisted game. No we went under The weight was too much to carry in I felt the thunder Mr. Don't Look So Scared I never knew, I never knew That I could be so sad we went under Oh get yourself home You leave him alone On second thought I regret the pink stiletto oh, oh Sour Candy... endings.. And I was barely even there. No we went under, The weight was too much to carry in I felt the thunder, Mr. Don't look so scared I never knew I never knew That I could be so sad... so sad... so sad.. so sad.. So sad...We went under 5.想法: 因為之前一直聽到洗腦歌Call Me Maybe 所以就順便找了幾首這歌手的歌來聽聽 發現其實還不錯,所以就推薦一下^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.116.131.76
文章代碼(AID): #1GjnscBv (Songs)