[推薦] pay money to my pain - same as you are

看板Songs作者 (秋也)時間11年前 (2012/11/27 10:59), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.歌手名:pay money to my pain 2.歌名/專輯名:same as you are 3.連結:http://www.youtube.com/ (沒有官方的就不放了,請自己去搜尋) 4.歌詞: It's just another day I was in the club You were standing an your eyes were empty That was? the first time you came into my heart Then we spent the night I thought just this one night But you left something that I've never had in my life Maybe that's why Im crying I never had this feeling in my life When I see you eyes Your eyes are telling me like Nobody else helps me out of here So I hold my breath Cuz I know you dont expect someones help I'm just a guy, but I think I'll make you smile So please don't say? nobody helps me out I'll be the one so dont be afraid I will make you smile I don't wanna see you cry Let me feel your arms around me I don't want you to think youre alone You just keep me going on It's just another day I was at the club You were standing and your eyes were empty That was the first time you came into my heart I tried to forget you Your memory wont leave me I feel you always somewhere inside of me I can't get you out of my mind I know Im in love I'll make you smile I don't wanna see you cry Let me feel your arms around me I don't want you to think you're alone You just keep me going on You can trust me girl I promise I love you I am missing you I've never feel this way I won't let you go, so dont go anywhere Here I am for you As long as you think you wanna be with me I'll make you smile I don't wanna see you cry Let me feel your arms around me I don't want you to think you're alone You just keep me going on I know why youre angry about Cuz I that was used to be That's how I used to be You made me forget myself I know why you're angry about Cuz that was I used to be That's how I used to be 5.想法: 朋友推薦才知道這首歌 聽到的時候很驚訝,歌手是日本人 但是英文不會有日式英文發音,聽得很舒服! 歌詞也寫得很棒,非常有感覺 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.240.70.15

11/27 20:41, , 1F
11/27 20:41, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1Gj2oE79 (Songs)