[推薦] The Feeling - Rosé

看板Songs作者 (Abby Bai)時間11年前 (2012/10/06 08:14), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.歌手名: The Feeling 2.歌名/專輯名: Rosé 3.連結: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGcVxZvA7bA
(請注意即日起 請勿張貼有版權疑慮的連結 僅限張貼官方釋出的影音連結) 4.歌詞: You and your friends Boxes of ten Cool to the touch You warn me so much The white to your left The red to your right Are all that I'd seen Til I realised the love that I seek Lies right in-between Rosé I love ya Especially today Rosé I love your delicate way The chill in my veins Relieves me from pain Again and again I lose all control Your taking your toll And i'm no longer sane Dont be afraid The love that I show is the love that you made So dont be afraid 'Cos your in control I'm just your slave Rosé, I love ya, Especially today, Rosé, I love your delicate way. Dont let him put you down I won't let him put you down 'Cos your as good as the rest And you're much better dressed I think pink is my colour I wont drink from no other Never! Oh I love ya Especially today Especially this way Oh Rosé I want ya Believe me this way Rosé I love your delicate way. 5.想法: 這是Burberry2011年春夏倫敦的服裝秀開場的歌!! 百聽不膩 真的把Burberry的感覺帶出來! 服裝秀的音樂真的也算是不容忽視的功臣! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.211.28.120
文章代碼(AID): #1GRtVs_c (Songs)