[推薦] Flight Facilities-With You

看板Songs作者 (千夜雨)時間11年前 (2012/09/17 19:57), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.歌手名:Flight Facilities 2.歌名/專輯名:With You 3.連結: http://ppt.cc/gF1r     (Youtube) 4.歌詞: Take a risk Well that's all you keep on saying And the point that I'm relaying is it shouldn't be like this And you know While I'm sitting here this evening I just know I should be leaving but it's too late for me to go And now a kiss Well you planted that one on me And granted it has thrown me and it's futile to resist But don't you see If people see us here together, we've thrown it all away I, oh I, I just can't be seen with you Oh I I just can't be seen with you Lets go And get away to somewhere quiet Where we can be in private away from prying eyes And loose lips That'll get us into trouble see the whole world tumble down Well you say you're feeling crazy And I'm feeling crazy too But I couldn't carry on like this without it hurting you 'Cause you know that I am married And I know that you are too so I just can't be seen With you Oh I I just can't be see with you Oh I, I just can't be seen with you I just can't be seen with I just can't be seen with I just can't be seen with you Oh I, Oh I I just can't be seen with you Oh I, I just can't be seen with you Oh I, Oh I I just can't be seen with you Oh I, I just can't be seen with you 5.想法: 一聽就停不下來 XD 大家還有知道類似這種曲風的音樂的歌手/團嗎? 希望大家喜歡:) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.36.12.118
文章代碼(AID): #1GLn0Utv (Songs)