[推薦] Hawk Nelson - I still miss you

看板Songs作者 (仁兄)時間11年前 (2012/09/12 21:56), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.歌手名:Hawk Nelson 2.歌名/專輯名:I still miss you / Hawk Nelson Is My Friend 3.連結: (請注意即日起 請勿張貼有版權疑慮的連結 僅限張貼官方釋出的影音連結) 4.歌詞: There she was, 5'3 a picture of my mother's mother She showed me love, and all the ways of God Her final days were spent in bed where she passed away I won't forget her smiling face when she left us that night But I still miss you All the times we spent together To hear you talk about the weather I always prayed you'd get well soon I wish my prayers came true I know Jesus has the answer And He's way bigger than the cancer in you But I still miss you If dreams came true, just one more chance to talk to you And thank you for the time you spent teaching me the truth A boy back then, I've grown up, now I'm a man I can finally understand the things you said to me But I still miss you All the times we spent together To hear you talk about the weather I always prayed you'd get well soon I wish my prayers came true I know Jesus has the answer And He's way bigger than the cancer in you But I still miss you I need some help to carry on I need some strength to keep me strong... 5.想法: 是女友推薦我聽得一首歌 分享給大家 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.253.145.202 ※ 編輯: play0137 來自: 111.253.145.202 (09/12 21:58)
文章代碼(AID): #1GK9IUwh (Songs)