[推薦] Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

看板Songs作者 (Hi stranger)時間11年前 (2012/09/03 04:25), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.歌手名:Taylor Swift 2.歌名/專輯名:We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together / Red 3.連結:http://ppt.cc/knA0 (請注意即日起 請勿張貼有版權疑慮的連結 僅限張貼官方釋出的影音連結) 等了很久的新專輯終於要在下個月發行了, 新單曲 來聽聽看吧!! MV一鏡到底的感覺 滿討喜的 歌詞: I remember when we broke up the first time, Saying this is it, I've had enough Cause like we hadn't seen each other in a month when you said you needed space, what? Then you come around again and say baby I miss you and I swear i'm gonna change, trust me Remember how that lasted for a day I say I hate you, we break up, you call me, I love you Oh Woo-Oh We called it off again last night But oh woo-oh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you We are never ever ever getting back together We are never ever ever getting back together You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me But we are never ever ever ever getting back together Like, ever. I'm really gonna miss you picking fights And be falling for it, screaming that I'm right And you would hide away and find your piece of mind with some indie record that's much cooler than mine Oh, oh, you called me up again tonight But oh woo-oh-oh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you We are never ever ever getting back together We are never ever ever getting back together You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me But we are never ever ever ever getting back together. I used to think that we were forever ever And I used to say never say never Then he calls me up and he's like “I still love you,” I'm just..I mean this is exhausting, you know we are never getting back together – like ever. We are never ever ever getting back together We are never ever ever getting back together You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me But we are never ever ever ever getting back together. Oh Woo-oh oh You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me But we are never ever ever ever getting back together. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.117.171.157
文章代碼(AID): #1GGy2f7d (Songs)