[推薦] Lights - The Listening

看板Songs作者 (vi)時間12年前 (2012/06/23 18:21), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.歌手名:Lights 2.歌名/專輯名:the listening 3.連結: http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=Mv7KfM5qGt0 4.歌詞: Please excuse me,I'm not thinking clear It must just be stress But I likely shouldn't be here,I'm such a mess I never really ever know what to say When all of my emotions get in the way I'm just trying to get us on the same page(Wish I could explain) I always get it better right afterward When all the wrong impressions are said and heard How come I can never get the right words,I need to convey Wish I could explain The things that I have to work out I don't feel right What has come over me,I'm about To lose my mind I never really ever know what to say When all of my emotions get in the way I'm just trying to get us on the same page(Wish I could explain) I always get it better right afterward When all the wrong impressions are said and heard How come I can never get the right words,I need to convey Wish I could explain Can I let the trees do the talking Can I let the ground do the walking Can I let the sky fill what's missing Can I let my mouth do the listening,the listening I never really ever know what to say When all of my emotions get in the way I'm just trying to get us on the same page I always get it better right afterward When all the wrong impressions are said and heard How come I can never get the right words,I need to convey Wish I could explain What I mean to say 5.想法: 對這首歌的感覺 回憶 等等 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.117.211.48
文章代碼(AID): #1FvPZ5_A (Songs)