[推薦] So Far Away - avenged sevenfold

看板Songs作者 (Binnnnnn)時間12年前 (2012/06/15 18:23), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.歌手名: avenged sevenfold (七級煉獄) 2.歌名/專輯名:So Far Away / Nightmare 3.連結:http://ppt.cc/iUnA 4.歌詞: Never feared for anything 我從不畏懼任何事物 Never shamed but never free 從不理會社會眼光卻也從沒真正脫離 A life that healed a broken heart with all that it could 一生中 我竭盡所能的療補那滿是瘡傷的心 Lived a life so endlessly 活在無盡的生命裡 Saw beyond what others see 我想的比別人更深更遠 I tried to heal your broken heart with all that I could 我竭盡所能的療補 你那滿是瘡傷的心 Will you stay? 你會留下嗎? Will you stay away forever? 或著你會永遠的離開? How do I live without the ones I love? 我要怎麼活在沒有你們(我愛的人)的世界? Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned 時間依舊不留情的燃燒著人生中被翻過去的每一頁 Place and time always on my mind 那時的情景地點我一直沒有忘 I have so much to say but you're so far away 我有好多想說的話 但你已遠遠離去 Plans of what our futures hold 我們對未來的計畫持續著 Foolish lies of growing old 愚蠢的謊言也依舊 It seems we're so invincible 看起來無懈可擊 The truth is so cold 事實卻是太冷酷 A final song, a last request 這是最後一首歌 是最後的請求 A perfect chapter laid to rest 是這完美章節的結束 Now and then I try to find a place in my mind 現在 我嘗試著從心中找到一個地方 Where you can stay 一個你會留下的地方 You can stay awake forever 你會在那裡永遠被記憶著 How do I live without the ones I love? 我要怎麼活在沒有你們(我愛的人)的世界? Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned 時間依舊不留情的燃燒著人生中被翻過去的每一頁 Place and time always on my mind 那時的情景地點我一直沒有忘 I have so much to say but you're so far away 我有好多想說的話 但你已遠遠離去 Sleep tight, I'm not afraid 沉沉睡去吧 我並不害怕 The ones that we love are here with me 我們愛的人們和我一起在這裡 Lay away a place for me 替我騰出點空間 Cause as soon as I'm done I'll be on my way 因為一旦我完成了我的使命 就會踏上我的旅程 To live eternally 永恆的活著 How do I live without the ones I love? 我要怎麼活在沒有你們(我愛的人)的世界? Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned 時間依舊不留情的燃燒著人生中被翻過去的每一頁 Place and time always on my mind 那時的情景地點我一直沒有忘 And the light you left remains but it's so hard to stay 你遺留下的溫暖還在 卻好難永遠留住 When I had so much to say and you're so far away 當我有好多話想說時 你已遠遠離去 I love you 我愛你 You were ready 你早已做好防備 The pain is strong enough despise 那疼痛劇烈的足以令人鄙視 But I'll see you 但我會再見到你 When He lets me 在上帝要我走的時候 Your pain is gone, your hands are tied 那時你帶來的疼痛已經消失 再也無法造成傷害 So far away 如此的遠 And I need you to know 而我要你明白 So far away 如此的遙遠 And I need you to, need you to know 而我要 我只要你明白 5.想法: 很抒情 歌詞也很生動 一聽到就一直重複聽 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.45.106.30

06/15 18:43, , 1F
06/15 18:43, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1Fsmq8GL (Songs)