[推薦] Matchbox Twenty - Unwell

看板Songs作者 (dreamON)時間12年前 (2012/06/09 23:54), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.歌手名:Matchbox Twenty 2.歌名/專輯名:Unwell 3.連結:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WziA88-n02k
4.歌詞: All day staring at the ceiling Making friends with shadows on my wall All night hearing voices telling me That I should get some sleep Because tomorrow might be good for something Hold on Feeling like I'm headed for a breakdown And I don't know why [chorus] But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell I know right now you can't tell But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see A different side of me I'm not crazy, now you don't care But soon enough you're gonna think of me And how I used to be...me I'm talking to myself in public Dodging glances on the train And I know, I know they've all been talking about me I can hear them whisper And it makes me think there must be something wrong with me Out of all the hours thinking Somehow I've lost my mind [chorus] But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell I know right now you can't tell But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see A different side of me I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired I know right now you don't care But soon enough you're gonna think of me And how I used to be I've been talking in my sleep Pretty soon they'll come to get me Yeah, they're talking me away [chorus] But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell I know right now you can't tell But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see A different side of me I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired I know right now you don't care But soon enough you're gonna think of me And how I used to be Yeah, how I used to be How I used to be Well, I'm just a little unwell How I used to be How I used to be I'm just a little unwell 5.想法: 對這首歌的感覺 回憶 等等 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.243.137.163

06/11 09:45, , 1F
06/11 09:45, 1F

06/12 11:32, , 2F
06/12 11:32, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1Fqt6Snr (Songs)