[推薦] OneRepublic - All We Are

看板Songs作者 (dreamON)時間12年前 (2012/06/01 18:10), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.歌手名:OneRepublic (共和世代) 2.歌名/專輯名:All We Are 3.連結:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=intQivxMMcE
4.歌詞: I tried to paint you a picture, the colors were all wrong Black and white didn't fit you and all along, You were shaded with patience, your strokes of everything That I need just to make it, and I believe that... Time can tear you apart But it won't break anything that you are, you are We won't say our goodbyes you know it's better that way We won't break, we won't die It's just a moment of change All we are, all we are, is everything that's right All we need, all we need, a lover's alibi I walked a minute in your shoes, they never would've fit I figured there's nothing to lose, I need to get some perspective on these words before I write them down You're an island and my ship has run aground Lord knows I'll fail you time and again, But you and me we're alright We won't say goodbyes you know its better that way We won't break, we won't die It's just a moment of change All we are, all we are, is everything that's right All we need all we need, a lover's alibi Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by So don't say your goodbyes you know it's better that way We won't break, we won't die It's just a moment of change [x2] All we are, all we are, is everything that's right All we need, all we need, a lover's alibi So don't say our goodbyes you know its better We won't break, we won't die 5.想法: 對這首歌的感覺 回憶 等等 OneRepublic應該不陌生,在國內頗受歡迎的國外團體之一。 首張專輯《Dreaming Out Loud》當中收錄很多經典曲,Apologize、Stop And Stare、 Say(All I Need)都推薦;《All We Are》是首淡淡憂傷的情歌,鋼琴搭配提琴很有畫面。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.243.136.141

06/01 22:54, , 1F
共和世代的歌最喜歡這首推
06/01 22:54, 1F

06/12 01:40, , 2F
06/12 01:40, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1Fo9KZPm (Songs)