[推薦] Charice - One Day

看板Songs作者 (vi)時間12年前 (2012/05/31 16:02), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.歌手名:Charice 2.歌名/專輯名:One Day 3.連結:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAwKkmIYGLw&ob=av2e
4.歌詞: One day One day One day They're not gonna keep me down They're not gonna shut me out They're gonna do what they do,I'll do me I'm going against the crowd I'm drowning out the doubt They're gonna do what they do.I'll do Something original,be unforgettable They're gonna know my name One day,make you a believer One day,got this all I need is One day,don't try to tell me I can't Right now,I'm running the future Watchout,won't stop I'm a mover One day,you're gonna know who I am Oh when I'm high and free It's not fate,wait and see,One day I've been afraid to fall Too much for something more But now that I see that it's mine I'll take it Just go ahead and try You're not gonna change my mind There's no such thing as too late Yeah! One day,make you a believer One day,got this all I need is One day,don't try to tell me I can't Right now,I'm running the future Watchout,won't stop I'm a mover One day,you're gonna know who I am Oh when I'm high and free It's not fate,wait and see I'm on a mission,no longer listening To anymore that says don't try Sometimes you feel it deep in your sprit It's like a fire that won't die One day Wait and see One day Oh Just wait and see it One day,make you a believer One day,got this all I need is One day,don't try to tell me I can't Rigt now,I'm running the future Watchout,won't stop I'm a mover One day,you're gonna know who I am Oh when I'm high and free It's not fate,wait and see,One day One day,One day,One day,One day,One day 5.想法: 對這首歌的感覺 回憶 等等 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.35.218.158
文章代碼(AID): #1FnoMDHs (Songs)