[推薦] The Click Five-Mary Jane

看板Songs作者 (bunny)時間12年前 (2012/03/17 15:58), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
歌手名:The Click Five (5次方樂團) 歌名/專輯名:Mary Jane / Modern Minds and Pastimes 連結: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5JLQzVAIGg
歌詞: I didn't cry the day you moved away I didn't think that I could feel this pain Until I saw the stranger that was you Whatever happened to our innocence And the somethin' that you said about being friends Tell me how Help me say the words out loud Could it be That nothings gonna change Cause time has got a way of taking back Everything you thought you had Can you see The girl you used to be The one I lost when I let go of you Oh whatever happened to Mary Jane Ooh ooh Ooh ooh I need to wake up from this state of mind The situation is the same kind I gotta get your memory out of my head Would you catch me if I had to fall Would you even find the time for that at all Tell me how Help me say the words out loud Could it be That nothings gonna change Cause time has got a way of taking back Everything you thought you had Can you see The girl you used to be The one I lost when I let go of you Oh whatever happened to Mary Jane Ooh ooh Ooh ooh Cause time has taken back Everything I thought we had Tell me Mary Jane.. How to say the words out loud Could it be Nothings gonna change Cause time has got a way of taking back Everything you thought you had Can you see The girl you used to be The one I lost when I let go of you Oh whatever happened to Mary Jane Ooh ooh Oh whatever happened to Ooh ooh Mary Jane 還滿喜歡這首歌的 很好聽 歌詞有點悲傷TT -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.37.13.189

03/18 15:22, , 1F
好聽的瑪莉珍~~
03/18 15:22, 1F

03/26 01:08, , 2F
好聽~
03/26 01:08, 2F

04/01 15:31, , 3F
這首失戀歌真好聽!
04/01 15:31, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1FP4H3cG (Songs)