[推薦] Clazziquai-Lazy Sunday Morning

看板Songs作者 (bunny)時間12年前 (2012/03/11 21:46), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
歌手名:Clazziquai 酷懶之味 歌名/專輯名:Lazy Sunday Morning / MUCHO PUNK 連結:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm46Q5Ym6QQ
歌詞: It's getting late on Sunday morning, I get up and see Empty beer bottles rolling around on The bedroom floor My head's spinning full of beer As thinking of my lonely late night party And my old lady she don't care As I look for food in the fridge It's getting late on Sunday morning I get up and see Silly TV talking by itself in the living room I slept on the sofa again And don't remember the ending of The late night movie And my old lady she don't care, As I look for food in the fridge Well, this is life Well, this is my life Well, this is life To plan a weekend without you Well, so tell me why won't you come out now To have some fun here Had enough to say to you now Please baby save my wonders I want you girl, and I never said it Dt da dt da dt da Well, this is life Well, this is my life Well, this is life To plan a weekend without you Well, so tell me why won't you come out now To have some fun here Had enough to say to you now Please baby save my wonders I want you girl, and I never said it Well, so tell me why won't you come out now To have some fun here Had enough to say to you now Please baby save my wonders I want you girl, and I never said it 這是一首描寫慵懶周末早晨的輕快歌曲 我覺得滿耐聽的^^ 輕快.悅耳 歌手的聲音聽起來很舒服 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.37.11.14

03/12 00:44, , 1F
最近好多人推酷懶
03/12 00:44, 1F

03/12 21:31, , 2F
對阿 大家都中了酷懶的毒了XD
03/12 21:31, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1FNAosrW (Songs)